BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #58 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Benefit Speed Brow Tinted Eyebrow Gel Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Benefit Cosmetics Speed Brow Gel
  • "This stuff is awesome! So easy and fast. It makes getting ready in the morning, especially when you are running late, so much easier. Plus, since I am blonde It is hard to find a product that doesn't make my brows look too dark. The lightest shade is perfect." in 184 reviews
  • "I loveeee this even though I have thick eyebrows but I like the more bold that stand out" in 33 reviews
  • "It makes my eyebrows look so natural and its so simple to apply, its also easy to correct using makeup remover." in 6 reviews
Amber S.
Moose Jaw
I love this product. Cause it gives you such a natural brow. It also doesn't take a long time to do. So it's perfect if you have brows that don't need a lot of product.
Stephanie F.
I do love this product, but I'm only giving it a four because of price wise. This isn't clumpy and helps gives the more natural look for eyebrows. Super easy to apply and because it's a tint it does provide a bit of colour
Michelle R.
Edmonton , AB
I've never really been the one to put a fuss over my eyebrows. They are naturally quite full. I've tried different eyebrow liners, powders etc but really nothing caught my attention. Until I found this one. Its so super easy to use. The wand looks like a mascara wand. You apply the gel and ka-pow, its that simple. They stay together without looking fake or stiff.
Phoebe B.
Delta, BC
I have bought 4 or 5 tubes of this brow gel and I recently got my mom into this. I have pretty full brows already and I don't need to fill them in too much so this helps fill in the little sparse areas. My mom on the other hand doesn't have much brow hairs so she loves how it gives her a quick natural fill for her brows.
Saskia R.
This eyebrow gel is a dream! It doesn't make your eyebrows way to dark, it sets them so they're never going to move... But its fairly easy to remove😂 It last a very long time and a little goes a long way. I would recommend this for anyone really...the brush is great, formula is great... The downside is the price... But with it being this good its worth a try!
Ana H.
This product is legendary. It gives you a very natural look and not like the Anastasia beverly hills eyebrows if that makes any sense. The title tells the truth it is very easy and fast to apply it only takes like 30 secs to apply on both eyebrows. It does not add an lot of colour it is focused to shape your eyebrows not fill them in.
Courtney P.
Very basic brow gel. Not mind-blowingly good but it's good to use when you're in a rush. Don't let the colour of the tube deceive you it does nothing to colour your brow hairs. But it will show up it if gets on your skin. the brush is too bulky and I am often getting product on my skin.
Megan L.
Markham, ON
One of my favorite buys. Whenever I'm in a rush or feeling too lazy to fill, I just quickly swipe this on my brow and they instantly look so much fuller and defined. I love how easy it is to use and how you can really see a difference once you apply. You can use on its own for a natural look or for setting your brow after filling.
Rebecca G.
Toronto, ON
I love this. It's great for beginners who don't want to mess up their eyebrows. It's very natural looking and easy to apply. I ran out so fast and I'm in denial but I will deff have to buy another one and I would recommend this to anyone who wants a little fleek.
Momina H.
Dubai , Dubai
This eyebrow gel from benefit is my everyday go-to product. I bought it from sephora and have been using it religiously for the past 2 years. I think it is such a great last touch on the brows once they have been filled in. And is a great product for beginners who are just learning how to fill in eyebrows
Taylor F.
Ridgefield, CT
Does this actually work and how long does the tint last for?
Alexandria V.
Gulfport, MS
Will this product make my brows appear fuller?
Camila G.
Would y'all recommend this in place of an eyebrow pencil?
Rachael M.
Does this feel heavy on the face like some brow makeup wax can feel?
Bianca C.
Palmdale, CA
How good is this in the summer? i don't like bleaching my brows.