BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #58 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Benefit Speed Brow Tinted Eyebrow Gel Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Benefit Cosmetics Speed Brow Gel
  • "This stuff is awesome! So easy and fast. It makes getting ready in the morning, especially when you are running late, so much easier. Plus, since I am blonde It is hard to find a product that doesn't make my brows look too dark. The lightest shade is perfect." in 184 reviews
  • "I loveeee this even though I have thick eyebrows but I like the more bold that stand out" in 33 reviews
  • "It makes my eyebrows look so natural and its so simple to apply, its also easy to correct using makeup remover." in 6 reviews
YUMI A.
Burnaby, BC
It's compact and easy to add to touch up my brows. I like the dark brown as it compliments my dark hair and brown eyes. I have bought it twice , both times at Sephora. It's like mascara, easy to put on, except it's for your eyebrows. I highly recommend.
Nandita K.
Upper burtuk Gangtok,east sikkim
I have been using clear mascara on my brows because he tinted brow makeup has always made my dark brows look even darker and thicker. i decided to give speed brow a try. This is very long lasting eyebrow gel . I would highly recommended to others .
Julie B.
Georgetown , ON
Although I’m a huge fan of benefit and all their products this one is good however not great compared To their other brow products. I find it kind of overkill to their line of brow products and it’s also kind of harsh on my face. Leaves my brows looking glossy and takes forever to try too
Kate W.
Richmond Hill, ON
I love this! It works wonders and is just the right shade of brown. The brush applicator is great and doesn't deposit too much either. Super easy application and easy results. I've tried other brow gels and this is the best by far.
Bethan C.
PETERBOROUGH, LINCOLNSHIRE
The only brand I use for my eyebrows (except rimmel for before payday). Been using the eyebrow products for about 6 years now and I never look at any other product because benefit colour 3 is perfevt for me. Plus the packaging is the prettiest!
Milunka M.
A good and very practical product. If I'm in a hurry it takes very little time to swipe it through the brows and give them structure colour and fullness. It's pricey for the size and the drugstore has some good dupes. I would recomend for easy one step eyebrow routines.
Megan J.
This packaging was so cute and could definitely tell it was benefit. I purchased this from the stall in boots. It gives a soft look to your brows but is build able, leaves your browns feeling and looking soft. Great product.
Emma V.
Surrey
This is a great product for me to just glide on and go out the door. Sadly It's not something that last all day. I love how you easy to apply it is and never fail proof and always look good. It's defiantly a product I would get again!
Holly B.
leatherhead
Quick and easy product that is good if you are in a rush however I found it difficult to get a good gradient when it came to the begin of the brow. I also prefer doing a neat tidy brow and I found it difficult as I’m use to using brow power and gel duo
Ash A.
Calgary, AB
Smudgy, and not great to apply. Big fan of benefit products, but this was a flop. The smell was also a bit off putting -- definitely a pencil girl, and it seems I will be staying that way.
Taylor F.
Ridgefield, CT
Does this actually work and how long does the tint last for?
Alexandria V.
Gulfport, MS
Will this product make my brows appear fuller?
Camila G.
Would y'all recommend this in place of an eyebrow pencil?
Rachael M.
Does this feel heavy on the face like some brow makeup wax can feel?
Bianca C.
Palmdale, CA
How good is this in the summer? i don't like bleaching my brows.