BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #58 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• What do you think about my Makeup? Benefit Cosmetics Sp...1 Answers
  • How quickly does this dry, and is it smudge proof?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a brow gel and I've heard good revi...1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Speed Brow Gel
  • "This stuff is awesome! So easy and fast. It makes getting ready in the morning, especially when you are running late, so much easier. Plus, since I am blonde It is hard to find a product that doesn't make my brows look too dark. The lightest shade is perfect." in 184 reviews
  • "I loveeee this even though I have thick eyebrows but I like the more bold that stand out" in 33 reviews
  • "It makes my eyebrows look so natural and its so simple to apply, its also easy to correct using makeup remover." in 6 reviews
Mia O.
Yes, I mean YAAAAAAAAAAS. As someone who isn't into the whole on fleek (no shade to those who are, you guys are slaying it), but wants to keep my brows just presentable, it's awesome. Especially because my eyebrows are more full and I get my brows waxed at the counter every month, I just love it. Repurchasing after my current brow gel mascara runs out <3
Jessica S.
London, ON
This is my favorite eyebrow product. I have thicker eyebrows and I generally prefer to just use a tinted brow gel that slightly fills them in, but mostly I like that it sets my brows and I don't have to worry about them getting out of place throughout the day. I love that this fills them in naturally, while keeping them in place. I had used Gimme Brow in the past, but I find that it makes them too harsh and the color is not right for my brows. I would recommend this for anyone that has thick eyebrows and just needs a bit of color and setting.
Sophie H.
This is my go to brow product as my brows are pretty thick and don't need much filling in. I like how this product keeps your brows in place and gives you a bit of dimension. I think it's great value for money and I recommend it to all my girly friends
Christa S.
I am a big fan of this product! i've been using it for over a year now, I don't go all out on my brows but this is a true daily driver for me. it shapes everything amazingly without making it look like i have product on my eyebrows, i haven't tried it with any other brow products but i'm sure it would be a great asset to a brow routine someone would have. its easy to use, compact, has really cute packaging. im a newbie to the brow game but this has really helped me get the shaping down to exactly what i like. it helps me look really put together and gives my confidence quite a boost. i would definitely recommend this product.
Mihalcea M.
Epinay Sur Seine
I use this product  just like an  eyebrow gel ! It  is not that  pigmentet  ,  but i do not care  ! I use it   as a gel ! To  fix in place   my eyebrows  ! All the product from Benefit  are  super  ok   , so i test everithing , until I find the ride or die   products   ! For now , I am satisfied   whith this  !
Noemí R.
This product is one hundred percent recommended because it gives an incredible volume in your eyelashes making them look much longer and it seems that you have a lot more.
The brush to apply the product is very simple to use and easy and I love it.
I highly recommend this product and all of the Benefit Cosmetics brand because they are excellent
Angeles V.
no me gusta tanto porque no utilizo este producto  tanto es en gel ,pero es muy bueno ya que las pocas veces que lo he utilizado me gusto y aun lo sigo usando, no tanto por lo que ya dije pero si puedo decir que es muy bueno y queda muy bien al usarlo se los recomiendo.
Steph W.
The brush is my favourite part about the product, it does not build up residue on the applicator, as well as the brush is not too big, so an excessive amount is not applied. However, as for the product itself there is nothing significant about it, it is just like any other brow gel
Selina B.
Sarnia, ON
I used this before I started using dipbrow to better define my brows. It works great at tinting brows to either make them stand out more or match your hair colour better. I also liked that it did add volume, so it would be great for someone with sparse brows. I stopped using it only because I became cruelty free, and Benefit unfortunately tests on animals when required.
Julia E.
Madrid
This product is really good for those that don't really need to fill their brows a lot. I have two spots with less hair (due to a bad waxing a few years ago) but I don't really need to use pomade or a pencil. Although I like the Benefit's pomade to give more shape to my brows, when I wanna go more natural I just use the gel since it fills those little almost bald patches.
Taylor F.
Ridgefield, CT
Does this actually work and how long does the tint last for?
Alexandria V.
Gulfport, MS
Will this product make my brows appear fuller?
Camila G.
Would y'all recommend this in place of an eyebrow pencil?
Rachael M.
Does this feel heavy on the face like some brow makeup wax can feel?
Bianca C.
Palmdale, CA
How good is this in the summer? i don't like bleaching my brows.