BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• What do you think about my Makeup? Benefit Cosmetics Sp...1 Answers
  • How quickly does this dry, and is it smudge proof?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a brow gel and I've heard good revi...1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Speed Brow Gel
  • "This stuff is awesome! So easy and fast. It makes getting ready in the morning, especially when you are running late, so much easier. Plus, since I am blonde It is hard to find a product that doesn't make my brows look too dark. The lightest shade is perfect." in 184 reviews
  • "I loveeee this even though I have thick eyebrows but I like the more bold that stand out" in 33 reviews
  • "It makes my eyebrows look so natural and its so simple to apply, its also easy to correct using makeup remover." in 6 reviews
Rebecca F.
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Great for setting the brow hairs in place but not much else! I think cheap hair gel does with same trick which makes it disappointing however coming with a brush makes it easy to apply!
Jenna F.
Sets your eyebrows in place all day! Perfect colour with my hair. Makes them look full and fluffy! Can't do my eyebrows without setting them anymore. Favourite eyebrow gel and it doesn't feel crunchy or anything.
Fionn P.
Bathgate, West Lothian
I really like this for shaping my brows and giving them a little bit of colour. It’s useful for when you don’t have a lot of time but still want some kind of colour on your brows!
Natasha c.
Priory crescent , Beauly
Not really a fan of this at all. Maybe I just don’t know how to use it properly. If used by itself
On my sparse brows looks ridiculous. If used over another brow product it can look okay however sometimes the product clumps. I’d say get a clear brow gel instead as you’ll have to use coloured products to fill your brows in anyway!
Brittney 🌸.
Toronto, ON
This product allows me to do my eyebrows really quickly, especially if I’m doing a natural look and I just want a little help thickening the hairs I already have. I’d purchase this product again! Recommended for all, especially those who don’t know how to do their brows, this can help you get started in having them done!
Shelby J.
England
Love this product, it’s perfect for a natural every day look, or just to keep your brows in place. It gives your brows a hint of colour and keeps them looking neat and in place all day. Not sure if I would recommend this for people with thinner brows, as it may not give the same result, but overall love this product.
Erina H.
Shannon New Zealand
This product was sadly a little disapointing escpicelly it being a benefit product, this is just my point of view, but it made my eyebrows look awful they looked to dark an all over the place an the product by it self just moved all over my upper face! I would use again but defintily not a big fan!
💫حب ن.
This literally my favourite eyebrow product to use so easy and gives your natural brows fullness they need, I love this product I always take it on holiday as if you don’t want to wear make up you just want your eyebrows to stand out then this is the perfect product to use!!!
Loretta G.
I love to use this product daily my only disappointment is how much product is inside. I think this could have been made a bigger to last at least 6 months to when it should be replaced. The brush is good. The consistency of the gel is good and seems to last through the day.
Jenny 🎀.
Vancouver
This stuff is amazing! It is super easy to use and is a really nice formula. Benefit is known for their brow makeup, and this brow gel lives up to that expectation. This is my go-to brow gel and my favourite one as well. I find that it is very reasonably priced as well.
Taylor F.
Ridgefield, CT
Does this actually work and how long does the tint last for?
Alexandria V.
Gulfport, MS
Will this product make my brows appear fuller?
Camila G.
Would y'all recommend this in place of an eyebrow pencil?
Rachael M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this feel heavy on the face like some brow makeup wax can feel?
Bianca C.
Palmdale, CA
How good is this in the summer? i don't like bleaching my brows.