BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #58 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Benefit Speed Brow Tinted Eyebrow Gel Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Benefit Cosmetics Speed Brow Gel
  • "This stuff is awesome! So easy and fast. It makes getting ready in the morning, especially when you are running late, so much easier. Plus, since I am blonde It is hard to find a product that doesn't make my brows look too dark. The lightest shade is perfect." in 184 reviews
  • "I loveeee this even though I have thick eyebrows but I like the more bold that stand out" in 33 reviews
  • "It makes my eyebrows look so natural and its so simple to apply, its also easy to correct using makeup remover." in 6 reviews
Tina S.
London
My favourite brow gel! The brush is tiny and you get really good control over it. My main issue with these normally is that they distribute way too much product because they come with giant brushes. This one is definitely not the case - you get the perfect amount of product. It holds your brows in place really well and I quite like using it by itself - gives you slight definition and more complete look!
Stacie H.
Hagersville , ON
I used this on a natural day where I wanted to add some pop to my brows and hold them in place! It sure does the trick but I like other brands better that are cheaper and that’s why it’s docked a star.
Bouthayna a.
Madrid
This is a total MUST HAVE !! Certainly if you don't have brows like me hahah !! It's one of my fav products now i use it with the Yves Saint Laurent Dessin Des Sourcils for an evening make up !
Rebecca F.
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Great for setting the brow hairs in place but not much else! I think cheap hair gel does with same trick which makes it disappointing however coming with a brush makes it easy to apply!
Jenna F.
Sets your eyebrows in place all day! Perfect colour with my hair. Makes them look full and fluffy! Can't do my eyebrows without setting them anymore. Favourite eyebrow gel and it doesn't feel crunchy or anything.
Priscilla Rodriguez M.
Meyzieu
J'aime beaucoup ce produit. Ravie de le revoir ici je l'avais oublié. Le must en terme de sourcils pourtant.
Bonne brosse sans paquets, couleur ne faisant pas tâche mais naturelle...
Rachel A.
Mississauga
I felt like this wasn’t effective for me. The pigment wasn’t there and there were no fibres to create volume, like the original brow tint. It did keep my eyebrow hairs in place, but it felt uncomfortable because it felt like hairspray. It didn’t look natural on me either.
Fionn P.
Bathgate, West Lothian
I really like this for shaping my brows and giving them a little bit of colour. It’s useful for when you don’t have a lot of time but still want some kind of colour on your brows!
Natasha c.
Priory crescent , Beauly
Not really a fan of this at all. Maybe I just don’t know how to use it properly. If used by itself
On my sparse brows looks ridiculous. If used over another brow product it can look okay however sometimes the product clumps. I’d say get a clear brow gel instead as you’ll have to use coloured products to fill your brows in anyway!
Brittney 🌸.
Toronto, ON
This product allows me to do my eyebrows really quickly, especially if I’m doing a natural look and I just want a little help thickening the hairs I already have. I’d purchase this product again! Recommended for all, especially those who don’t know how to do their brows, this can help you get started in having them done!
Taylor F.
Ridgefield, CT
Does this actually work and how long does the tint last for?
Alexandria V.
Gulfport, MS
Will this product make my brows appear fuller?
Camila G.
Would y'all recommend this in place of an eyebrow pencil?
Rachael M.
Does this feel heavy on the face like some brow makeup wax can feel?
Bianca C.
Palmdale, CA
How good is this in the summer? i don't like bleaching my brows.