BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• What do you think about my Makeup? Benefit Cosmetics Sp...1 Answers
  • How quickly does this dry, and is it smudge proof?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a brow gel and I've heard good revi...1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Speed Brow Gel
  • "This stuff is awesome! So easy and fast. It makes getting ready in the morning, especially when you are running late, so much easier. Plus, since I am blonde It is hard to find a product that doesn't make my brows look too dark. The lightest shade is perfect." in 184 reviews
  • "I loveeee this even though I have thick eyebrows but I like the more bold that stand out" in 33 reviews
  • "It makes my eyebrows look so natural and its so simple to apply, its also easy to correct using makeup remover." in 6 reviews
Amiee Y.
Purchased under duress. That said...I suspect user error as to why I don't love it.
Noelle G.
Cypress, CA
this is nice if you want a natural look. it’s relatively quick and easy to apply.
Tara P.
Easy to use for anyone and long lasting. They have a good color for my eyebrow's.
Glyniel C.
This is great but there is a much cheaper dupe for it at Ultra. Essence brow gel.
Brittany V.
Lexington, NC
This is an amazing product…a most defiantly if you have blonde eyebrows like me
Gabi T.
FL
I 100% recommend this. I have used this for the longest time and I love it !
Debra S.
Grimesland, NC
Quick application. Great coverage from light to full. Easy to use on the go.
Rachel G.
Newport, OR
It covers your brow well giving them a nice even color
Sarahi R.
Los Angeles
I really would love this product more if they had a full size one. I'm mad of the fact that the size is too small but the size of the brush/bristles is perfect.
Hannah G.
Spruce Pine, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the speed brow gel. It’s so easy to use and so fast to apply. I would definitely buy this again. The packaging was nice and it lasted all day long. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for brow gel.
Bianca C.
Palmdale, CA
How good is this in the summer? i don't like bleaching my brows.
Ellie J.
I want to get this for my nan because she's not very good with brows, would this make it easier or not?
Aly S.
Boise, ID
How does this compare to the NYX Tinted Brow Mascara?
Rachael M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Would you recommend this brow stuff for someone who lives in a humid and warm climate??
Sara K.
I have blonde hair and I'm worried about using gels. Would it look natural with my light complexion?