BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #81 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Benefit Speed Brow Tinted Eyebrow Gel Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Benefit Cosmetics Speed Brow Gel
  • "This stuff is awesome! So easy and fast. It makes getting ready in the morning, especially when you are running late, so much easier. Plus, since I am blonde It is hard to find a product that doesn't make my brows look too dark. The lightest shade is perfect." in 184 reviews
  • "I loveeee this even though I have thick eyebrows but I like the more bold that stand out" in 33 reviews
  • "It makes my eyebrows look so natural and its so simple to apply, its also easy to correct using makeup remover." in 6 reviews
Cynthia H.
Toronto
I like this product.  It went on well and the colour was complimentary.  However it is expensive and doesn't last long.
Further if you are not careful you could wipe it off.  It doesn't have the staying power of the the Goof Proof pencil.
Jodie W.
This little gem is a eyebrow saver lol, after over waxing my brows look dreadful. But after buying this product my brows look normal again, great colour and wow my brows look full. But you can buy this product from a cheaper brand and works just as good
Sophie B.
Pelham Road , Po31 7dn
Okay, so I haven’t tried anything like this brow gel, a lot of companies do some variation of it. But it’s not as good, the brush isn’t as precise, and they don’t last as long. I mean, I can’t remember the last time I bought a tube of this stuff, it just lasts and lasts and lasts.
Maria M.
Hutchinson, MN
Es una tinta para cejas que da pigmento y fija las cejas.
Es muy fácil de usar, pues el cepillo que trae es pequeño, lo cual ayuda para poder realizar las cejas con precisión. Este producto también fija la ceja durante aproximadamente 4 a 5 horas.
Me gusta mucho este producto pues hace que mis cejas queden fijas mientras tengo el producto en ellas.
Por otra parte este producto es muy fácil de retirarlo a la hora de desmaquillarme.
Poppy R.
Commercial street , Ystrad Mynach
This is basically the most useless tool ever. Well maybe it’s not useless but it’s massively over selling its self. It’s ok as an eyebrow brush that’s a bit messy. Could possibly work to hold eyebrows in place as a jell
🌟💄Antonia💄🌟 C.
Croatia
After a ABH powder duo this is my favourite thing.I want for my eyebrows to look soo natural.When I do some hard or more dark makeup look I use abh.My eyebrows stay on place long and this thing strengthens them.xx🙈💋
Tina S.
London
My favourite brow gel! The brush is tiny and you get really good control over it. My main issue with these normally is that they distribute way too much product because they come with giant brushes. This one is definitely not the case - you get the perfect amount of product. It holds your brows in place really well and I quite like using it by itself - gives you slight definition and more complete look!
Stacie H.
Hagersville , ON
I used this on a natural day where I wanted to add some pop to my brows and hold them in place! It sure does the trick but I like other brands better that are cheaper and that’s why it’s docked a star.
Bouthayna a.
Madrid
This is a total MUST HAVE !! Certainly if you don't have brows like me hahah !! It's one of my fav products now i use it with the Yves Saint Laurent Dessin Des Sourcils for an evening make up !
Jenna F.
Sets your eyebrows in place all day! Perfect colour with my hair. Makes them look full and fluffy! Can't do my eyebrows without setting them anymore. Favourite eyebrow gel and it doesn't feel crunchy or anything.
Taylor F.
Ridgefield, CT
Does this actually work and how long does the tint last for?
Alexandria V.
Gulfport, MS
Will this product make my brows appear fuller?
Camila G.
Would y'all recommend this in place of an eyebrow pencil?
Rachael M.
Does this feel heavy on the face like some brow makeup wax can feel?
Bianca C.
Palmdale, CA
How good is this in the summer? i don't like bleaching my brows.