BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #81 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Benefit Speed Brow Tinted Eyebrow Gel Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Benefit Cosmetics Speed Brow Gel
  • "This stuff is awesome! So easy and fast. It makes getting ready in the morning, especially when you are running late, so much easier. Plus, since I am blonde It is hard to find a product that doesn't make my brows look too dark. The lightest shade is perfect." in 184 reviews
  • "I loveeee this even though I have thick eyebrows but I like the more bold that stand out" in 33 reviews
  • "It makes my eyebrows look so natural and its so simple to apply, its also easy to correct using makeup remover." in 6 reviews
Fernanda F.
West Valley City
I love this gel.! It is super convenient for when you’re in a hurry and need something to tame your brow hairs. I love using this after I line and fill in my brows. It helps complete them and makes them look cleaner. Pro Tip: if you have crazy brow hair that curls in, dip the applicator brush into a little tiny bit of hair gel (one that doesn’t flake when it dries) and brush it through your brows to really lock them in.! It makes your brow stay in place and last longer.
Leyla D.
I have very very blonde eyebrows and it’s hard finding a shade that doesn’t look ridiculous. This works well for me but does dry out quicker than I’d like for the price
Samantha E.
Camberly , Surrey
HIGHLY Recommend!!!
This brow gel is perfect if you simply wanna add some colour and leave for a natural brow look. I use this everyday and i never leave the house without it! I’m obsessed because it dries quick and stays on all night! My brows are always now looking fly on a ‘no makeup day’
worth the price tag!!
Only little problem is that it’s a tiny bottle however it’s so handy just to keep in your pocket so I guess the size doesn’t really matter!
Georgia C.
Fife
This brow product not only helps keep your brows in place but to also give the illusion that they’re a lot fuller. Out of all the brow gels claiming to make your brows fuller this is definitely the one for the job. When you have unruly brows like myself however it doesn’t keep them in place all day
Caitlin S.
minehead
Another one of Benefits brow products that I am in love with and is a must have in your makeup bag! Perfect for on those days when you’re running late for work and need to do a quick 5 minute makeup, and still want to look like you spent hours in the mirror making your brows look fleeky 😉 or even if you want to apply after finishing filling in your brows and want to keep them hairs in place allll day long! Some people may be put off by the idea of using a mascara wand so to speak on your eyebrows, but this brow product has a teeny tiny wand that allows you to have that control. Would definitely recommend.
charli l.
Beacon crescent, Hindhead
I have very sparse brows and this left big clumps of fibres in them. They made my eyebrows very stiff and very unnatural looking. It developed a very vinegar type smell which was very disturbing. Wouldn’t buy this one again, perhaps the one from the Gimme Brow wand collection is better.
Cynthia H.
Toronto
I like this product.  It went on well and the colour was complimentary.  However it is expensive and doesn't last long.
Further if you are not careful you could wipe it off.  It doesn't have the staying power of the the Goof Proof pencil.
Jodie W.
This little gem is a eyebrow saver lol, after over waxing my brows look dreadful. But after buying this product my brows look normal again, great colour and wow my brows look full. But you can buy this product from a cheaper brand and works just as good
Sophie B.
Pelham Road , Po31 7dn
Okay, so I haven’t tried anything like this brow gel, a lot of companies do some variation of it. But it’s not as good, the brush isn’t as precise, and they don’t last as long. I mean, I can’t remember the last time I bought a tube of this stuff, it just lasts and lasts and lasts.
Maria M.
Hutchinson, MN
Es una tinta para cejas que da pigmento y fija las cejas.
Es muy fácil de usar, pues el cepillo que trae es pequeño, lo cual ayuda para poder realizar las cejas con precisión. Este producto también fija la ceja durante aproximadamente 4 a 5 horas.
Me gusta mucho este producto pues hace que mis cejas queden fijas mientras tengo el producto en ellas.
Por otra parte este producto es muy fácil de retirarlo a la hora de desmaquillarme.
Taylor F.
Ridgefield, CT
Does this actually work and how long does the tint last for?
Alexandria V.
Gulfport, MS
Will this product make my brows appear fuller?
Camila G.
Would y'all recommend this in place of an eyebrow pencil?
Rachael M.
Does this feel heavy on the face like some brow makeup wax can feel?
Bianca C.
Palmdale, CA
How good is this in the summer? i don't like bleaching my brows.