BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• What do you think about my Makeup? Benefit Cosmetics Sp...1 Answers
  • How quickly does this dry, and is it smudge proof?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a brow gel and I've heard good revi...1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Speed Brow Gel
  • "This stuff is awesome! So easy and fast. It makes getting ready in the morning, especially when you are running late, so much easier. Plus, since I am blonde It is hard to find a product that doesn't make my brows look too dark. The lightest shade is perfect." in 184 reviews
  • "I loveeee this even though I have thick eyebrows but I like the more bold that stand out" in 33 reviews
  • "It makes my eyebrows look so natural and its so simple to apply, its also easy to correct using makeup remover." in 6 reviews
Lisa B.
Fresno
this is a perfect way to finish off your brows. I love that the wand is small but the formula it self is so nice you can wear it alone or over other brow products.
Kayla G.
Charlotte
This is the fastest and easiest way to fill in brows. Just a few swipes and you’re done! The color is translucent enough to allow room for error and the product is so easy to use. I use this every day!
Sydney S.
Cornelius, NC
Did you don’t have or like a lot of brow action, this is an awesome product! I choose to use this is a setting gel on top of my pencil and it works amazing for that as well!
Jamie M.
Amesbury, MA
I love Benefit products and this is no different. Within the year, I started paying more attention to my appearance and was told to make sure to find a brow gel to tame my eyebrows and keep them in place. I tried a few and just wasn't into them until I found Benefit products and a makeup artist at the store applied it. The tint is slight but it covers the lighter hairs and I keeps them in place. I don't think this product would help much with filling in sparse brows like "Gimme Brow" does but if you are looking for a brow gel that's not clumpy/gooey/flaky, tamed your brows, covers lighter hairs or greys, and looks natural, then this is the product for you. Just a note, I didn't give it 5 stars because it's not inexpensive for a gel so that might be a turn off for some. I swear by Benefit so in my opinion it's worth it. And if you buy it at a beauty store, most have a 100% satisfaction guarantee so you can make it work.
Chelsea P.
My absolute favorite eyebrow product that I have ever used. It is so natural looking and is so easy to apply, all you have to do is brush it on. It lasts all day and looks really nice. I have blue eyes and light brown hair so I use shade 2. I love this brow product and recommend everyone to try it. I use it on days with a full face of makeup but I also wear it on days where I wear no makeup and only mascara. I dont even fill in my eyebrows with this tint I only wear this and it makes them look so bold and natural at the same time. CANT SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS!!
CC W.
St Petersburg, FL
I was not crazy about this product. In order to get any tint from it you have to apply it quite liberally. Once you do that you end up getting chunks of the product all glopped (not a real word but it is in make up!) together. I felt like pieces of it were falling onto my eyelids throughout the day. If you want just a little bit of gel and a barely there type of tint then you may have a better experience than I did.
Kimberly B.
So, my left eyebrow is missing the beginning of my eyebrow. No idea how that has happened and never paid attention until I went to the Brow Bar. There is hair there, but it is super thin, thus looking like nothing is there. During my visit, they put the Brow Gel on my eyebrows and quickly it became noticeable how much I need to do something. For awhile, I used this on its own, but now with Goof Proof Pencil it looks great.
Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX
While this is a super great product that actually does what it's supposed to do (fill in the brows and hold them in place) it just did not work for me personally. I think if you already have decent darker brows, using a product like this can be pushing it a little. You run the risk of going from fabulous to Groucho in an instant and that just isn't cute. And while fuller brows are in style I think fuller strong / dark brows are super hard to pull off. This product needs a light hand .
Jordan S.
Grovetown, GA
I have dark brows and hey are not always he "fullest." Sometimes I need a little help to get the look I am going for. They suggested this at Ulta and I was not disappointed. It helped keep my crazy brows in line and added a depth I did not expect. This is a higher end product so it will be more expensive then store bought but it is absolutely worth it!
Jessica J.
Colorado Springs
This is my absolute favorite brow product. I keep one in my purse at all times. It’s so quick and easy and creates a natural looking brow with minimal effort. I love the size and shape of the applicator too, it’s just the right size. A lot of applicators are too big for me but this one is great.
Taylor F.
Ridgefield, CT
Does this actually work and how long does the tint last for?
Alexandria V.
Gulfport, MS
Will this product make my brows appear fuller?
Camila G.
Would y'all recommend this in place of an eyebrow pencil?
Rachael M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this feel heavy on the face like some brow makeup wax can feel?
Bianca C.
Palmdale, CA
How good is this in the summer? i don't like bleaching my brows.