BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #62 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• What do you think about my Makeup? Benefit Cosmetics Sp...1 Answers
  • How quickly does this dry, and is it smudge proof?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a brow gel and I've heard good revi...1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Speed Brow Gel
  • "This stuff is awesome! So easy and fast. It makes getting ready in the morning, especially when you are running late, so much easier. Plus, since I am blonde It is hard to find a product that doesn't make my brows look too dark. The lightest shade is perfect." in 184 reviews
  • "I loveeee this even though I have thick eyebrows but I like the more bold that stand out" in 33 reviews
  • "It makes my eyebrows look so natural and its so simple to apply, its also easy to correct using makeup remover." in 6 reviews
Etyene F.
San Francisco, CA
I like to use this product to give some color and volume to my eyebrows. They are kind of light for my color of skin, so they look way batter after I use that.
Sydney R.
Lake Oswego, OR
This is the best on the go brown makeup! I always carry one with me because it gives my brows some color and holds them in place! Love love love this product!!
Veronica V.
This product was smaller than expected but it can last for quite a while. It made my brow look fuller and more prominent since I have super thin eyebrow hairs!
Marta A.
I really love this product to keep my eyebrows tamed and add just the right amount of color. Perfect if you need to get ready quickly or to keep for on the go.
curly s.
I love this product!! It looks natural while enhancing your eyebrows. it thickens you eyebrow hair and gives it more color, similar to mascara. great product!
Sarah R.
Madison
I absolutely LOVE this. It takes the hassle out of trying to take my brows after makeup application. After just a swipe or two on each brow and I'm good to go!
Caroline S.
Seattle, WA
I like this but find that it can be a little too dramatic for me at times and a little bit pricey. I haven't bought it again, and dont really plan on it.
Tiffany D.
San Jose, CA
This brow gel is great for those who want bold looking eyebrows. It has a lot of pigment and product in each tube and is great to keep those brow hairs intact.
Alexandria W.
Stockton, CA
I love using this for my no makeup, makeup days when I don't feel like doing so much but still want to look put together so quick and easy and so effortless.
mabel t.
Pierrefonds, QC
I love this so so much. It gives me the natural looking brows I want everyday. It's just the right color for me. Easy to use and the formula is just perfect.
Taylor F.
Ridgefield, CT
Does this actually work and how long does the tint last for?
Alexandria V.
Gulfport, MS
Will this product make my brows appear fuller?
Camila G.
Would y'all recommend this in place of an eyebrow pencil?
Rachael M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this feel heavy on the face like some brow makeup wax can feel?
Bianca C.
Palmdale, CA
How good is this in the summer? i don't like bleaching my brows.