BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• What do you think about my Makeup? Benefit Cosmetics Sp...1 Answers
  • How quickly does this dry, and is it smudge proof?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a brow gel and I've heard good revi...1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Speed Brow Gel
  • "This stuff is awesome! So easy and fast. It makes getting ready in the morning, especially when you are running late, so much easier. Plus, since I am blonde It is hard to find a product that doesn't make my brows look too dark. The lightest shade is perfect." in 184 reviews
  • "I loveeee this even though I have thick eyebrows but I like the more bold that stand out" in 33 reviews
  • "It makes my eyebrows look so natural and its so simple to apply, its also easy to correct using makeup remover." in 6 reviews
Katrina M.
Woodbridge, VA
It's a really good brow product. I like that I can do it this way instead of trying to fill them in with a pencil. It looks more natural this way and it stays put through out the day
Rachel N.
Woodstock, GA
It evens out my eyebrow pencil for the perfect brow look. It also completes the 'naked' face look by filling and smoothing your eyebrows without making them obviously filled in.
Sherrie H.
Phenix City, AL
I love give me brow by Benefit cosmetics. perfect for thinning brows, brows that have lost color works great stays in place doesn't smear. give it a try you will love it‚̧
Ren B.
Los Angeles, CA
I like it however there wasn't enough color range for me it tended to disappear in my skin and left me with no brows kinda sad as benefit is so good at everything else
Charitin I.
I liked it a lot at first until I ran into the anastasia brow products. This one does add color to you're brows but does not add that extra drama as compared to the anastasia products. It also doesn't hold brow had in place.
Victoria A.
If you enjoy a settle, natural, eyebrow look then this is for you. I personally wouldn't pay the price when Maybelline has one just like it and does about the same thing
Anna W.
I like this because it goes on evenly and also shapes your brow a little with the brow brush. It is simple and does not require much effort. I only wish it came in more colors for an in between blonde and darker brown brow.
Mackenzie S.
Las Vegas, NV
Great product for those who have full eyebrows/shaped that just need a little coverage in the thinned out areas. Also perfect for beach days/being in a rush/everyday.
Allyson S.
Napoleon, OH
I have been using this eyebrow gel for over a year and absolutely love it!! It blends well and doesn't make it look obvious that I've used something in my eyebrows.
Lisa V.
I LOVE this gimme brow! I have it in the darkest shade, and I adore wearing it by itself. But, this product is wonderful to set powder brows. I use this over my Anastasia duo brow powder to set it. It's amazing!
Taylor F.
Ridgefield, CT
Does this actually work and how long does the tint last for?
Alexandria V.
Gulfport, MS
Will this product make my brows appear fuller?
Camila G.
Would y'all recommend this in place of an eyebrow pencil?
Rachael M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this feel heavy on the face like some brow makeup wax can feel?
Bianca C.
Palmdale, CA
How good is this in the summer? i don't like bleaching my brows.