BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #81 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Benefit Speed Brow Tinted Eyebrow Gel Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Benefit Cosmetics Speed Brow Gel
  • "This stuff is awesome! So easy and fast. It makes getting ready in the morning, especially when you are running late, so much easier. Plus, since I am blonde It is hard to find a product that doesn't make my brows look too dark. The lightest shade is perfect." in 184 reviews
  • "I loveeee this even though I have thick eyebrows but I like the more bold that stand out" in 33 reviews
  • "It makes my eyebrows look so natural and its so simple to apply, its also easy to correct using makeup remover." in 6 reviews
Ingrid H.
Morrow, OH
This keeps my arches perfect
I got the light/medium.. a little to dark for my liking...
But I got use to it after a few times..
Fell in love with it (hello samples) after my Anastasia ran out
Yani M.
I use this produxt daily love how my brows look and stay in place. Love there is varity in shades i can go darker or lighter and the fibers make my brows look thinker i just love this brow gel
Bliss T.
Lyndonville , NY
I never used a brow product until I tried this tinted gel. Now I can't get enough of shaping and filing in my brows. What a difference it makes! This gel looks so natural and lasts all day.
Christina O.
Love this brow gel. It's great over a powder or pencil or great all by itself. Too much product does seem to be on the wand when you pull it out so I normally have to scrape a little off.
Angela G.
Mukwonago, WI
Pretty impressed with this product. Saw it on youtube videos. Not sure if price is quite worth it but will last me for some time. Certainly cheaper then other products.
Katherine Y.
Federal Way, WA
I use the medium/dark shade and it makes filling in my eyebrows a breeze! My go to brow product, especially for beginners who haven't mastered how to shape your eyebrows yet.
Amanda K.
New Orleans, LA
Anna P.
I tried this at ulta while getting my brows done and the fibers in this give me a natural look but give me the affect of being fuller without have to use too much product! I had to purchase!
Allie S.
Hasbrouck Hts, NJ
I got this in a Birchbox and thought I would never use it.... Ended up trying it and it definety is worth having. Its SO simple to use and just gives an extra natural color to your brows.
Skye C.
Aiea, HI
Benefit Speed Brow Gel helps to give a more natural looking brow. I picked mine up from Sephora and as with all the Benefit products, the packaging is eye catching. I do recommend this product for anyone looking to create natural looking brows.
Taylor F.
Ridgefield, CT
Does this actually work and how long does the tint last for?
Alexandria V.
Gulfport, MS
Will this product make my brows appear fuller?
Camila G.
Would y'all recommend this in place of an eyebrow pencil?
Rachael M.
Does this feel heavy on the face like some brow makeup wax can feel?
Bianca C.
Palmdale, CA
How good is this in the summer? i don't like bleaching my brows.