BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• What do you think about my Makeup? Benefit Cosmetics Sp...1 Answers
  • How quickly does this dry, and is it smudge proof?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a brow gel and I've heard good revi...1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Speed Brow Gel
  • "This stuff is awesome! So easy and fast. It makes getting ready in the morning, especially when you are running late, so much easier. Plus, since I am blonde It is hard to find a product that doesn't make my brows look too dark. The lightest shade is perfect." in 184 reviews
  • "I loveeee this even though I have thick eyebrows but I like the more bold that stand out" in 33 reviews
  • "It makes my eyebrows look so natural and its so simple to apply, its also easy to correct using makeup remover." in 6 reviews
Sara B.
Port Orange, FL
This is nice to give you some extra color and set your brows. I wouldn't say it's anything special. The formula seems to get clumpy after a few uses. I never repurchased it.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I absolutely love this product! I use this one every time I put make up on. It stays on my eyebrows even if they get wet, it's amazing! The price is also really nice too. I for sure am going to repurchase this once mine runs out.
Abbie M.
SO MUCH LOVE FOR THIS. I am writing a review about toilet paper. I am writing a review about toilet paper. I am writing a review about toilet paper. I am writing a review about toilet paper. I am writing a review about toilet paper.
Patricia D.
I bought this because my eyebrows are fading and it looked weird. They don't match. I bought this and applied it and I was surprised because it looked natural and it made my brows look even and fuller
Nikcole B.
Mcminnville, OR
One of the best brow gels I've used. The wand is the perfect size and the color isn't too over the top. Keeps brows in place and is the perfect product for a quick brow when I don't want to take the time to fill them in completely
Brittny D.
I'm sooo happy I found this stuff! I have naturally really light hair including my eyebrows and eyelashes. This does a great job of giving some color to my brows so I'm not washed out. Doesn't look too dark and non-natural either!
Jasmine R.
Sterling, VA
My brow hair is so thick that if I don't set them they could end up all over the place. This gel is perfect to set a sculpted grow or to wear alone if you are in a hurry
Meghann K.
Clinton, MS
This is my favorite brow product. I've got pretty this brows as it is so I don't need much. I only really use it on date night but it's very convenient and quick to use !
Hannah M.
Northville, MI
I have thinner, shorter eyebrows and I really took a liking to this product. The gel really worked for me because it didn't make my eyebrows look too dark/fake and it helped to keep the hairs in control all day until I removed it.
member-5e8b1a54b
Maricopa, AZ
If you notice a lot of girls do their eyebrows and it takes them a while to find the right eyebrow tint/fill brush or liner, but this is very useful! It dries really fast and looks so natural! if you ever are in need of filling in you eyebrows, this is where you should go and its at a decent price with great quality.
Taylor F.
Ridgefield, CT
Does this actually work and how long does the tint last for?
Alexandria V.
Gulfport, MS
Will this product make my brows appear fuller?
Camila G.
Would y'all recommend this in place of an eyebrow pencil?
Rachael M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this feel heavy on the face like some brow makeup wax can feel?
Bianca C.
Palmdale, CA
How good is this in the summer? i don't like bleaching my brows.