BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #58 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Benefit Speed Brow Tinted Eyebrow Gel Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Benefit Cosmetics Speed Brow Gel
  • "This stuff is awesome! So easy and fast. It makes getting ready in the morning, especially when you are running late, so much easier. Plus, since I am blonde It is hard to find a product that doesn't make my brows look too dark. The lightest shade is perfect." in 184 reviews
  • "I loveeee this even though I have thick eyebrows but I like the more bold that stand out" in 33 reviews
  • "It makes my eyebrows look so natural and its so simple to apply, its also easy to correct using makeup remover." in 6 reviews
Alyssa C.
Amanda, OH
The Ultimate effortless brow product! I've applied this to hundreds of clients who claimed to have no brows and this product alone changed their minds! Those awesome little fibers grab onto the tiny brows and give a natural fuller look with a great tint.
Lauren F.
New Phila, OH
This is a good produce for everyday casual brow fill in when I don’t want them to be too dramatic!! It’s a light gel and the darkest one wasn’t quite dark enough for my brows but keeps them in place well. Benefit Cosmetics Speed Brow Gel
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
this really doesn't do much for me, I do semi full brows and i just wanted something to give them a darker tint but it just worked as a clear gel for me, i did like the fact that it doesn't get my hairs hard like the Anastasia Beverly hills gel
Adriana G.
Sheffield Lk, OH
I found the color a little heavy especially considering my eyebrows have a grey tint. I would like it more if it came in a bit of a lighter shade. Although my hair is brown, my eyebrows are grey so something a little softer would suit me better.
Sarah H.
I have very light and thin brows so this works great for adding color without having to actually thicken them any. Doesn't get all around the skin by your brow like some can and can actually be used while doing the oh so dangerous car makeup.
Sandra O.
Ceres
Love this brow gel. I don't like a very sculpted brow; i like more of a natural looking brow since mine are thick already and this is the product i always reach for
Tessa B.
New Sharon, ME
Holy grail for every day brows to extreme brows. I love this to give my brows some quick definition on days I don’t have time for more. I also use it as a setting gel after filling in my brows. My only complaint is that it’s pretty pricey for the tiny little tube it comes in. I actually have started looking for drugstore alternatives.
Hayley M.
Front royal , VA
I love this stuff when it is fresh! I can just use this on my brows for a quick application. I am blonde and my brows are hardly there. This makes them show up. However, the tube dries out fairly quickly, which makes it clumpy.
Jaclyn H.
Columbus, IN
This product is really good if you’re in a hurry and don’t have time to do detailed brows. Its easy to use and it has just the right amount of pigment. You can just brush a bit in your brows to define them a little and you’re good to go
Casey J.
Glendale, WI
I really like this gel because it is sort of goof proof. I can put it on in a hurry and not worry about my brows looking uneven or too dark. It works well to give a nice arch in the brow. I would recommend and will buy again.
Taylor F.
Ridgefield, CT
Does this actually work and how long does the tint last for?
Alexandria V.
Gulfport, MS
Will this product make my brows appear fuller?
Camila G.
Would y'all recommend this in place of an eyebrow pencil?
Rachael M.
Does this feel heavy on the face like some brow makeup wax can feel?
Bianca C.
Palmdale, CA
How good is this in the summer? i don't like bleaching my brows.