BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #58 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Benefit Speed Brow Tinted Eyebrow Gel Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Benefit Cosmetics Speed Brow Gel
  • "This stuff is awesome! So easy and fast. It makes getting ready in the morning, especially when you are running late, so much easier. Plus, since I am blonde It is hard to find a product that doesn't make my brows look too dark. The lightest shade is perfect." in 184 reviews
  • "I loveeee this even though I have thick eyebrows but I like the more bold that stand out" in 33 reviews
  • "It makes my eyebrows look so natural and its so simple to apply, its also easy to correct using makeup remover." in 6 reviews
Fatima G.
No puedo salir sin antes usar mi benefit eyebrow gel me encanta, y pues tengo mis cejas finas pero esto hace milagros en mis cejas. Definitivamente no lo cambio por nada.
Influenster M.
My number one go to brow gel. I have gone through numerous tubes and it gives great color while keeping your eyebrow hairs in place all day. Other brow gels tend to flake and look discolored. I 100% will keep purchasing this product.
Jocelyne Y.
I love using this, I have very full/dark brows so I don't really need any filling in or penciling, I just brush some of this on and my brows look great. Pretty affordable, I always repurchase when I run out, it's convenient for me, just brush it on and I'm set.
Stephanie J.
For a natural look I apply this gel and it also helps in taming my brows. If you are looking for a more defined shaped brow this may not be the product for you. This isn't to say that this product isn't great but its used for a natural fuller look to brows.
jasmine m.
I think everyone should own one of these because its so beautiful. it leaves my eyebrows looking like those instagram models . i lost the one i had and i haven't had time to go buy another. but yes i really liked this product. i recommend this to everyone !
Jillian M.
Apple Valley, MN
This is an amazing brow products! It has small fiber is built into it so you can build your brow and brush it through. Super easy to use and looks great on everyone
Lindsay N.
Brooklyn, NY
Good for a brow beginner like me. I don't yet feel comfortable using a lot of different products on my brows because I don't have the skils yet. This gel makes my brows look fuller and stay in place without having to fuss around with them too much.
Hanae K.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm still not use to applying brow gel to my brows. I like that it doesn't get super hard after I apply it. It also doesn't make my brow super dark.

Easy to apply.
Rosa L.
Surprise, AZ
I liked this product a lot and my eyebrows are pretty dark and full them selves without it but I had to try it since I heard the best things about it and they're so true great price for this definitely recommend
Denise W.
Kingston , NY
This is a really great way to fill in your brows with out having to worry about if you have gotten it quite right. You just use the brush & swipe. Its that simple. It smooths & makes those brows looks as defined like you just came from the salon.
Taylor F.
Ridgefield, CT
Does this actually work and how long does the tint last for?
Alexandria V.
Gulfport, MS
Will this product make my brows appear fuller?
Camila G.
Would y'all recommend this in place of an eyebrow pencil?
Rachael M.
Does this feel heavy on the face like some brow makeup wax can feel?
Bianca C.
Palmdale, CA
How good is this in the summer? i don't like bleaching my brows.