BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• What do you think about my Makeup? Benefit Cosmetics Sp...1 Answers
  • How quickly does this dry, and is it smudge proof?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a brow gel and I've heard good revi...1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Speed Brow Gel
  • "This stuff is awesome! So easy and fast. It makes getting ready in the morning, especially when you are running late, so much easier. Plus, since I am blonde It is hard to find a product that doesn't make my brows look too dark. The lightest shade is perfect." in 184 reviews
  • "I loveeee this even though I have thick eyebrows but I like the more bold that stand out" in 33 reviews
  • "It makes my eyebrows look so natural and its so simple to apply, its also easy to correct using makeup remover." in 6 reviews
Lola P.
Portland , OR
Amazing brow product I love this stuff to set my eyebrows or on a lazy day when your too lazy to fill your eyebrows in all the way and just wanna add some color this is great for that the spooly is very small so it's perfect for thin eyebrows as well
Laura W.
Fresno, CA
I've tried this and it isn't my favorite. I prefer the pencil feeling over a wet gel feel. That is just my personal preference though. Besides the feel of it, the color does work very well and looks great!
Kailey D.
Imperial, MO
This is a very nice product to have. I use it when I'm either too lazy to fill in my brows or after I've filled in my brows and need something to hold them in place. My only complaint is that the product dries up a little a clumps around the brush. Other than that, I have no complaints!
Sarah H.
I have very light and thin brows so this works great for adding color without having to actually thicken them any. Doesn't get all around the skin by your brow like some can and can actually be used while doing the oh so dangerous car makeup.
Isabella S.
Chapmansboro, TN
Really great product! Keeps my crazy eyebrows in place while also adding a bit of tint. Great for quick mornings and on the go. A little pricy in my opinion, but lasts a couple of months. Would recommend.
Alexa K.
Athens, OH
Love how this brush fills in your brows and makes them look fuller and brushes them out at the same time. Great if you're doing your makeup on the go or want to do a quick touch up to your brows. Only reason I didn't give 5 stars is near the end of my tube it started to dry up.
Megan L.
Lexington, KY
Love this product! It provides a strong but natural tint to my brows. It also is long lasting and holds up in the heat. I recommend this product over competitors' eye pencils.
Katie B.
This product never fails on setting your brows in place. It is easy to apply and it is nice that there is some color payoff to even out areas that were previously missed. It lasts a decent amount of time but I don't like that the product fries around the cap after prolonged use
Pamela D.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love the brush for this eyebrow gel and the color definitely makes a difference. My only complaint is that it doesn't do the greatest job of applying smoothly; it has an almost mousse like formula and sometimes it can have little chunks
Giselle C.
This is great to set your eyebrows! If you like the natural look this product is perfect alone. I tend to add it after I've filled in my eyebrows, it makes them last longer. I definitely recommend this product!
Taylor F.
Ridgefield, CT
Does this actually work and how long does the tint last for?
Alexandria V.
Gulfport, MS
Will this product make my brows appear fuller?
Camila G.
Would y'all recommend this in place of an eyebrow pencil?
Rachael M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this feel heavy on the face like some brow makeup wax can feel?
Bianca C.
Palmdale, CA
How good is this in the summer? i don't like bleaching my brows.