BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #58 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Benefit Speed Brow Tinted Eyebrow Gel Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Benefit Cosmetics Speed Brow Gel
  • "This stuff is awesome! So easy and fast. It makes getting ready in the morning, especially when you are running late, so much easier. Plus, since I am blonde It is hard to find a product that doesn't make my brows look too dark. The lightest shade is perfect." in 184 reviews
  • "I loveeee this even though I have thick eyebrows but I like the more bold that stand out" in 33 reviews
  • "It makes my eyebrows look so natural and its so simple to apply, its also easy to correct using makeup remover." in 6 reviews
Manar S.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I love how small the bristles are because you can truly get every single hair with this, but it doesn't lock your hairs into place. I like the tint of it, just wish it lasted longer & actually had more of a gel effect.
Mmmm M.
I love this product it make my eyebrows look fuller. It is a little bit expensive for the size of the product. I think that for the price the packaging should be a little bigger. I believe I will buy it again !
Espy G.
Franklin Sq, NY
This brow gel is my holy grail in my brow routine! Must try if you haven't already. Great for thin or thick brow hairs! It volumizes and tames those wild ones to keep them in place.
Deepthi L.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
I have been using this product for quite some time now and I love it! Benefit definitely does brows right! This is great instead of an eye brow shaper to set eyebrows with some pigment. It can be used alone over natural brows or to set brows after they are filled! Either way, it's a must have!
Lulu R.
Selah, Wa
Love, love, love this brow gel! I have naturally transparent/blonde eyebrows, and dyed brown hair witch means I need something good to make me look a little less dead ūüėČ. A couple of strokes onto my brows and I'm good to go! Wham bam thank you mam!
Kierra S.
I like the wand and packaging. The product is really good for people who don't like pencils or just want a nice full brow! I used this on an every day bases! I would definitely by any brow product from them!
Lola P.
Portland , OR
Amazing brow product I love this stuff to set my eyebrows or on a lazy day when your too lazy to fill your eyebrows in all the way and just wanna add some color this is great for that the spooly is very small so it's perfect for thin eyebrows as well
Dee H.
Baltimore, MD
My eyebrows are like next to none. lol This works great! Easy to shape the eyebrows. Distributes evenly works great with the smaller hair and bare spots. Yes I recommend and will buy again.
Ami D.
Elgin, IL
This brow gel is nice for giving your brows a fuller look and its long lasting. Only thing is that's its on the pricey side so I would rather buy a brow product that is more affordable with the same quality.
Laura W.
Fresno, CA
I've tried this and it isn't my favorite. I prefer the pencil feeling over a wet gel feel. That is just my personal preference though. Besides the feel of it, the color does work very well and looks great!
Taylor F.
Ridgefield, CT
Does this actually work and how long does the tint last for?
Alexandria V.
Gulfport, MS
Will this product make my brows appear fuller?
Camila G.
Would y'all recommend this in place of an eyebrow pencil?
Rachael M.
Does this feel heavy on the face like some brow makeup wax can feel?
Bianca C.
Palmdale, CA
How good is this in the summer? i don't like bleaching my brows.