BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• What do you think about my Makeup? Benefit Cosmetics Sp...1 Answers
  • How quickly does this dry, and is it smudge proof?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a brow gel and I've heard good revi...1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Speed Brow Gel
  • "This stuff is awesome! So easy and fast. It makes getting ready in the morning, especially when you are running late, so much easier. Plus, since I am blonde It is hard to find a product that doesn't make my brows look too dark. The lightest shade is perfect." in 184 reviews
  • "I loveeee this even though I have thick eyebrows but I like the more bold that stand out" in 33 reviews
  • "It makes my eyebrows look so natural and its so simple to apply, its also easy to correct using makeup remover." in 6 reviews
Barbara M.
I love this product! I like my brows to look as thick as possible. I fill my brows with brow powder and then add the Speed Brow on top. Gives me a fuller luscious look to my brows! Benefit never disappoints.
Ali W.
Gastonia, NC
I really liked how easy it was to use, it's a perfect beginner brow gel. Pretty much foolproof, if you get it anywhere but your brows it comes off easily. I took off a star for the price, way too high for the amount of product!
Lyndsey J.
Athens , GA
I am obsessed with this tinted brow gel! I love a bolder brow, however I do not need a lot of product. This is perfect for applying just what you need and keeping your brows looking natural. It is a bit on the pricey side, but worth it. I would recommend to others.
Anna S.
Literally the best and easiest brow gel I've tried and I've used a lot! Not too pricey and easy to use everyday! It's honestly the best. I buy at ulta or sephora. I'd recommend to everyone!! Perfect colors for all skin tones.
Melanie P.
Obsessed!!! I have bought this three times (it lasts a very long time even though the bottle is tiny). It is much easier to use than a pencil and makes my eyebrows look darker and fuller. I first bought it at the Benefit store after an eyebrow wax and now buy it on Amazon.com.
Kris M.
Plattsmouth, NE
Sometimes it's tough to keep your brows in shape, but with this, it's so easy! I haven't had an issue with this at all. It's very pricey and I haven't used it in a while because of that but it is recommended if you have the money to get it.
Carla L.
This is truly amazing! I have eyebrows but they are thin and it's amazing for those days i don't want to wear makeup but want my face defined with my brows. Even if you are wearing makeup and don't want to feel like overdoing it with the brow kit this will give you a softer look. Try it! You will love, love, love it!
Evelyn C.
This product was one of the first eye brow products I ever tried. Not only does it leave a great tint, it is so easy to use. It also adds volume to my brows so that they don't look limp. It stays on all day and I always carry it with me because it is so compact.
David S.
Houston , Tx
this is a great product to set your already snatches brows. It's not the best to deposit pigment but it does offer a tint. My best use is using the abh dipbrow and if I'm out of my ABH clear brow gel or if I need some extra filler for the brow hairs with colour, topping it off with this. look into it! :)
Ashley  K.
E Northport, NY
I absolutely adore this product! I do not leave the house without using this product first. The gel is easy apply to my brows. I don't have to worry about uneven coloring because the product leaves my entire brow one color and more defined. I use to use powder to fill in my brows but it didn't last all day like this product does. Hands down one of my favorite Benefit products.
Taylor F.
Ridgefield, CT
Does this actually work and how long does the tint last for?
Alexandria V.
Gulfport, MS
Will this product make my brows appear fuller?
Camila G.
Would y'all recommend this in place of an eyebrow pencil?
Rachael M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this feel heavy on the face like some brow makeup wax can feel?
Bianca C.
Palmdale, CA
How good is this in the summer? i don't like bleaching my brows.