BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #81 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Benefit Speed Brow Tinted Eyebrow Gel Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Benefit Cosmetics Speed Brow Gel
  • "This stuff is awesome! So easy and fast. It makes getting ready in the morning, especially when you are running late, so much easier. Plus, since I am blonde It is hard to find a product that doesn't make my brows look too dark. The lightest shade is perfect." in 184 reviews
  • "I loveeee this even though I have thick eyebrows but I like the more bold that stand out" in 33 reviews
  • "It makes my eyebrows look so natural and its so simple to apply, its also easy to correct using makeup remover." in 6 reviews
Evelyn C.
This product was one of the first eye brow products I ever tried. Not only does it leave a great tint, it is so easy to use. It also adds volume to my brows so that they don't look limp. It stays on all day and I always carry it with me because it is so compact.
Carla L.
Miami , FL
This is truly amazing! I have eyebrows but they are thin and it's amazing for those days i don't want to wear makeup but want my face defined with my brows. Even if you are wearing makeup and don't want to feel like overdoing it with the brow kit this will give you a softer look. Try it! You will love, love, love it!
Nicole L.
Las Vegas, NV
There's a reason why benefit is number one in brows, they make the best brow products and if you like brow mascara then you'll like this one. I like to pair it with a pencil that a slightly different shade. It's a makeup artist secret; it creates extra dimension.
Ashley  K.
E Northport, NY
I absolutely adore this product! I do not leave the house without using this product first. The gel is easy apply to my brows. I don't have to worry about uneven coloring because the product leaves my entire brow one color and more defined. I use to use powder to fill in my brows but it didn't last all day like this product does. Hands down one of my favorite Benefit products.
David S.
Houston , Tx
this is a great product to set your already snatches brows. It's not the best to deposit pigment but it does offer a tint. My best use is using the abh dipbrow and if I'm out of my ABH clear brow gel or if I need some extra filler for the brow hairs with colour, topping it off with this. look into it! :)
Estefania T.
This product not only does it tame your brows but it also leaves a hint of color. if you need to lighten or darken eye brows this is for you. it is small and compact that you can carry it everywhere you go.
Ivane J.
Albuquerque, NM
Love this brow gel and especially now that Benefit came out with even darker shades it's amazing. Keeps my brows in place doesn't flake off and adds a nice tint without looking so fake. Best brow gel I have ever used
Arianna C.
Downey, CA
When I don't feel like filling in my brows I usually just put this on to give my brows some tint and to make them look fuller. It is a good gel for times when you don't have time to fully do your brows this product seems to make my brows look like I did them, this gel also keeps my brows in place.
J. L.
San Jose, CA
Benefit Gimme Brow:
Pros:
- The brush is fantastic. It is small and dainty and the perfect size for brow application.
- It fills those brows in just like it said it does and it keeps them in place without the need for a gel

Cons:
- Expensive $18-22
- Not very much product/ does not last long
- Two colors
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
this was the first brow gel i've ever tried and nothing has compared since. the price is worth it although it does dry out a bit quicker than i'd like. i pick this up at ulta. i love that it has fibers because it helps build
a really full brow for us with sparse brows!
Taylor F.
Ridgefield, CT
Does this actually work and how long does the tint last for?
Alexandria V.
Gulfport, MS
Will this product make my brows appear fuller?
Camila G.
Would y'all recommend this in place of an eyebrow pencil?
Rachael M.
Does this feel heavy on the face like some brow makeup wax can feel?
Bianca C.
Palmdale, CA
How good is this in the summer? i don't like bleaching my brows.