BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #62 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• What do you think about my Makeup? Benefit Cosmetics Sp...1 Answers
  • How quickly does this dry, and is it smudge proof?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a brow gel and I've heard good revi...1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Speed Brow Gel
  • "This stuff is awesome! So easy and fast. It makes getting ready in the morning, especially when you are running late, so much easier. Plus, since I am blonde It is hard to find a product that doesn't make my brows look too dark. The lightest shade is perfect." in 184 reviews
  • "I loveeee this even though I have thick eyebrows but I like the more bold that stand out" in 33 reviews
  • "It makes my eyebrows look so natural and its so simple to apply, its also easy to correct using makeup remover." in 6 reviews
Teresa T.
Lakewood, CO
I am in love with this eyebrow gel!! I have very light colored eyebrows and really dark hair. It actually looks like I have no eyebrows at all when I use this product it applied very easily and made my eyebrows more noticeable. I highly recommend this product to anybody and everybody.the best eyebrow product I have come across it yet.
Erin H.
Naples, FL
Now I'm not a fan of brow gels at all BUT this is one that I really like using! The color and the quality of this product truly stands out in its field of competition! The price and quantity I believe are a great value!
Christina B.
Bremerton, WA
I just recently started filling in my eyebrows just to put some color in where my eyebrows area little sparse and I LOVE this product! It creates just the right amount of tint without making your eyebrows look extremely bold. I just put some of this on lightly and then shade it in with a spoolie. Best eyebrow product out there.
Nicki R.
Columbus, OH
I was recommended to use this product when I was searching for a filler for my eyebrows. I am not at all disappointed by my purchase. My morning beauty routine is quick and this product is easy to apply for those not so make up inclined and also for those who don't have a lot of time in the AM. I am very happy with this product!
Haley F.
Keyser, WV
I don't look people in the eye, I look them in the eyebrow! Ha! But this product is my favorite for filling in and defining my brows! I think this gives just enough oomph but not to much keeping the brows looking natural and on point! Bravo to Benefit for this product! I highly recommend! :)
Casey S.
Orlando, FL
This is my go to product! I use this parallel to daily eyeliner. It shapes up your eyebrows because of the gel part, and it also tints them without over tinting them. It darkens my eyebrows and gives them a natural appearance. I continue to purchase this product, I live off of this stuff.
Amy B.
Seal Beach, CA
This eyebrow gel is OK for me. If I'm in a rush and need at least something on my brows, I will use it but it's not my favorite. Although, I still will repurchase! I use this a couple of times a week.
Emmy C.
Bridgeport
This stuff is seriously the best. You just swipe it across your eyebrows and it gives you the perfect definition. It isn't a powder or liner, so it prevents "sharpie" eyebrows. It's seriously the best.
Alex A.
Not bad. Definitely darkens up the eyebrows more, however I think I was hoping it would fill in the spaces more, which this does not do. Just make sure you are aware of what this does and then works perfectly. Otherwise get a pencil and fill in to get those really dark brows.
Tonya B.
Vermilion, OH
This is ok, not easy to use and a bit messy. I have had better luck with the less expensive brands and it's less messy. Not sure I would recommend this to others. Doesn't look real when applied and feels thick.
Taylor F.
Ridgefield, CT
Does this actually work and how long does the tint last for?
Alexandria V.
Gulfport, MS
Will this product make my brows appear fuller?
Camila G.
Would y'all recommend this in place of an eyebrow pencil?
Rachael M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this feel heavy on the face like some brow makeup wax can feel?
Bianca C.
Palmdale, CA
How good is this in the summer? i don't like bleaching my brows.