BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• What do you think about my Makeup? Benefit Cosmetics Sp...1 Answers
  • How quickly does this dry, and is it smudge proof?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a brow gel and I've heard good revi...1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Speed Brow Gel
  • "This stuff is awesome! So easy and fast. It makes getting ready in the morning, especially when you are running late, so much easier. Plus, since I am blonde It is hard to find a product that doesn't make my brows look too dark. The lightest shade is perfect." in 184 reviews
  • "I loveeee this even though I have thick eyebrows but I like the more bold that stand out" in 33 reviews
  • "It makes my eyebrows look so natural and its so simple to apply, its also easy to correct using makeup remover." in 6 reviews
Jordan J.
This is one of my favorite brow gels to use. I love how the color matches me even though the selection is limited, and the super small brush makes it so easy to apply and be precise. It's a great product for when you want just a bit of product to finish up the look or if you feel like going natural and just want to comb through your brows a little.
Natasha P.
Bothell, WA
I am horrible at using pencils for my eyebrows, so this product is the most ideal for me. It tints my eyebrow and gently fills it in without the over done look, although if you keep applying you can definitely make it look over done. I love that it is a very easy application! That makes make up easy!
Ally G.
Mission , TX
This is one of my holy grail makeup items. I have extremely sparse eyebrows and lots of spaces that need filling. My brows are not easy to fill in at all and this product definitely helps and cuts my eyebrow routine in half! My brows are also really dark and the deep color matches me perfectly.
Perla G.
I have thin, sparse brows so not only do I need to draw hairs on, but I need a good product to fill them in. This one does the trick for me! I can go as natural, or as bold as I'd like and it's super easy to use!
Coryna M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I use this very lightly as a finish in my brows and it's the best so far. It does not flake after it dries. Since I use this lightly the finish comes out nice and crisp in my brows. I will be buying this product again.
Janette G.
Boston
One of my everyday favorite products! It gives you a great looking brow while keeping it in its place ! Love the packaging love the way it looks and price is not bad at all! I have dark brown eyes and hair and it defiantly does my eyebrows good!
Cheryl H.
El Dorado Hills, CA
I love this tinted eyebrow gel!! The color is perfect as long as you don't put too much on. Use sparingly. It can make your eyebrows pretty dark. I find that all I need is to run it across each brow once and lightly fill in the thin areas. My eyebrows are naturally dark and thick, I wouldn't recommend this product for blonde or red eyebrows.
Evelyn P.
Shallowater, TX
So I am just getting on the brow trend. This packaging i feel is very small compared to some brow gels i have seen but if you travel a lot that might be good for you. On the other hand that means less product.
Sable A.
Easy and perfect natural results every time comes in many different shades! Great value wish it came in larger size but it lasts long super easy for anyone who wants to control brows and have perfect results everyday
Arianna B.
Detroit , MI
Love it! After a fresh arch all you need to add a lil brush over if this and you all set to go. When your eyebrows start to grow it fills in the sparse parts. It's a must purchase for me. I've bought like 4 already
Taylor F.
Ridgefield, CT
Does this actually work and how long does the tint last for?
Alexandria V.
Gulfport, MS
Will this product make my brows appear fuller?
Camila G.
Would y'all recommend this in place of an eyebrow pencil?
Rachael M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this feel heavy on the face like some brow makeup wax can feel?
Bianca C.
Palmdale, CA
How good is this in the summer? i don't like bleaching my brows.