BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #58 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Benefit Speed Brow Tinted Eyebrow Gel Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Benefit Cosmetics Speed Brow Gel
  • "This stuff is awesome! So easy and fast. It makes getting ready in the morning, especially when you are running late, so much easier. Plus, since I am blonde It is hard to find a product that doesn't make my brows look too dark. The lightest shade is perfect." in 184 reviews
  • "I loveeee this even though I have thick eyebrows but I like the more bold that stand out" in 33 reviews
  • "It makes my eyebrows look so natural and its so simple to apply, its also easy to correct using makeup remover." in 6 reviews
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
This works really well but I find it to be a bit to thick for my eyebrows. It almost weighs them down after a couple hours. It does make them look thicker but it would be nice if it did that without looking so clumpy.
Jasmine D.
San Diego, CA
I really enjoyed this product, when I'm lazy I just slap this on my brows and call it day! I've only purchased it once, but definitely need to purchase again. Very easy to use and great packaging! Love the wand on this too
Stephanie S.
Gainesville, FL
I use this every single day, and am obsessed with it.I have pretty nice brows, and just need a little help filling them in and keeping them in place. This is the only product I use on my brows, and I get compliments all the time! love love love this.
Morgan S.
Love the tiny brush and the natural color payoff. Great at setting brows. I use this on days I don't want to take the time to fully fill in my brows. Knocked off one star bc I wish it were a little less expensive.
Sarah S.
Rockford, IL
I have had a hard time finding something that will work for me and match my very light colored eye brows. I love that this product makes my brows look fuller and naturally perfect. I highly recommend everyone to try!
Mercedes N.
I love this product! I have pretty sparse eyebrows, and this product gives enough tint to make my eyebrows look fuller and darker, but still natural. I only use this product for my brows and its enough for me. The only thing I don't like is the price.
Ally G.
Mission , TX
This is one of my holy grail makeup items. I have extremely sparse eyebrows and lots of spaces that need filling. My brows are not easy to fill in at all and this product definitely helps and cuts my eyebrow routine in half! My brows are also really dark and the deep color matches me perfectly.
Perla G.
I have thin, sparse brows so not only do I need to draw hairs on, but I need a good product to fill them in. This one does the trick for me! I can go as natural, or as bold as I'd like and it's super easy to use!
Arianna B.
Detroit , MI
Love it! After a fresh arch all you need to add a lil brush over if this and you all set to go. When your eyebrows start to grow it fills in the sparse parts. It's a must purchase for me. I've bought like 4 already
Coryna M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I use this very lightly as a finish in my brows and it's the best so far. It does not flake after it dries. Since I use this lightly the finish comes out nice and crisp in my brows. I will be buying this product again.
Taylor F.
Ridgefield, CT
Does this actually work and how long does the tint last for?
Alexandria V.
Gulfport, MS
Will this product make my brows appear fuller?
Camila G.
Would y'all recommend this in place of an eyebrow pencil?
Rachael M.
Does this feel heavy on the face like some brow makeup wax can feel?
Bianca C.
Palmdale, CA
How good is this in the summer? i don't like bleaching my brows.