BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #58 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Benefit Speed Brow Tinted Eyebrow Gel Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Benefit Cosmetics Speed Brow Gel
  • "This stuff is awesome! So easy and fast. It makes getting ready in the morning, especially when you are running late, so much easier. Plus, since I am blonde It is hard to find a product that doesn't make my brows look too dark. The lightest shade is perfect." in 184 reviews
  • "I loveeee this even though I have thick eyebrows but I like the more bold that stand out" in 33 reviews
  • "It makes my eyebrows look so natural and its so simple to apply, its also easy to correct using makeup remover." in 6 reviews
Celise H.
Piscataway , NJ
I love the brand but hate the product. It’s lumpy and too sheer. Doesn’t really make the brows look any fuller nd you can feel it sitting on your face. Gross sensation. I wouldn’t buy this again.
Moira L.
This give me the perfect amount of color, i just swipe it on my brows and they look great, i love the packaging but wish it would be a bit bigger for the price of it
Natalie Z.
Milwaukee , WI
I love this product. It was my gateway drug to all brow products! It is extremely easy to use for a soft natural brow that gives just the right amount of pigment. Since buying this product I have tried ABH and Tarte tinted brow gels and this one is hands down the best brush and pigment ever.
Victoria C.
Seven Valleys, PA
This is my favorite eyebrows gel.
I don’t know how they did it but it is lightweight, does not turn your eyebrows in the wet gel covered noodles. At the same time it is pretty strong, shapes and tints them just the right amount. And lasts the whole day.
Overall it gives you a very sophisticated look. Hope they never stop making it :)
Maura P.
Bronx, NY
Love this product! A natural looking solution to groom, shape, and fill eyebrows. Super simple to use and very cute packaging. Long lasting as well. Product itself lasts a long time, eve though it looks like such a tiny amount. I just ran out and need to get another ASAP.
Lyndsey J.
Atlanta
I am obsessed with this tinted brow gel! I love a bolder brow, however I do not need a lot of product. This is perfect for applying just what you need and keeping your brows looking natural. It is a bit on the pricey side, but worth it. I would recommend to others.
krista b.
Bremerton, WA
Fortunately my eyebrows are pretty thick naturally. So the Gimme Brow is all my brows need and they are good to go. When I first purchased I was a little disappointed at the size of the tube, but a little goes a long way so a little tube lasts much longer than expected.
Tracy F.
Simi Valley, CA
This product is awesome for holding your brows and it gives you a hint of color to fill in the gaps when needed. It’s a great product that has been around awhile and that’s because its such an incredible brow product. Over always got some in my makeup bag..
Alyssa C.
Amanda, OH
The Ultimate effortless brow product! I've applied this to hundreds of clients who claimed to have no brows and this product alone changed their minds! Those awesome little fibers grab onto the tiny brows and give a natural fuller look with a great tint.
Lauren F.
New Phila, OH
This is a good produce for everyday casual brow fill in when I don’t want them to be too dramatic!! It’s a light gel and the darkest one wasn’t quite dark enough for my brows but keeps them in place well. Benefit Cosmetics Speed Brow Gel
Taylor F.
Ridgefield, CT
Does this actually work and how long does the tint last for?
Alexandria V.
Gulfport, MS
Will this product make my brows appear fuller?
Camila G.
Would y'all recommend this in place of an eyebrow pencil?
Rachael M.
Does this feel heavy on the face like some brow makeup wax can feel?
Bianca C.
Palmdale, CA
How good is this in the summer? i don't like bleaching my brows.