BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #62 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• What do you think about my Makeup? Benefit Cosmetics Sp...1 Answers
  • How quickly does this dry, and is it smudge proof?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a brow gel and I've heard good revi...1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Speed Brow Gel
  • "This stuff is awesome! So easy and fast. It makes getting ready in the morning, especially when you are running late, so much easier. Plus, since I am blonde It is hard to find a product that doesn't make my brows look too dark. The lightest shade is perfect." in 184 reviews
  • "I loveeee this even though I have thick eyebrows but I like the more bold that stand out" in 33 reviews
  • "It makes my eyebrows look so natural and its so simple to apply, its also easy to correct using makeup remover." in 6 reviews
Alea T.
Mission Viejo, CA
I love this because it adds a natural fullness to my brows. my brows aren't close to symmetric but i like how the brush and the texture/color of this product enable me to sort of "draw" a slightly longer brow to create the appearance of more even brows. it's also great for creating a nice clean pointed end. I've also slept with this on several times and my brows were still shapely and in place. another brand's version of this product just made my brows look caterpillar-y with blunt ends.
Jordy N.
I really enjoy this product. I like the natural looking brows and this gives me that look every time. It is not heavy at all. I never have overdone my eyebrows with this product. I think it is super easy and fast application. I would highly reccommend.
Allison A.
Monrovia, IN
The Positives:
Good color for those with darker brows, perfect size so it doesn't dry out and easy to apply.
Negatives:
If you have a lighter brow color it just makes them look grayish, the brush it too small, and it cakes easily.

Its a love hate relationship. I use it with about three other products to get the look I want.

Still glad its in my bag of tricks.
Stephanie P.
Washington, DC
I have this in the shade dark from my brown/black eyebrows and it's perfect. It shades them in just enough to give me definition, but without looking like I'm wearing any makeup. I usually use this when I'm running out the door for errands but don't want to put makeup on.
mayric l.
Elmhurst, NY
I love! also it comes in 3 colors. I like for daily, something more neglected. Would recommend for people who have something in itself abundant eyebrows and / or thick that want to see natural. I like that resists water and has good length, a good option to go to a beach.
Alyssa P.
The Woodlands, TX
This was my first product to get me into my eyebrows. It works well at quickly adding color and shape to your brows. However, I would say that the next time I buy, I will not purchase this and head for something else. It's so flimsy and dries out quickly
amber t.
Mobile, AL
I love using this brow tint after I have finished drawing in my brows to give a little extra dimension to the color. I usually get a shade lighter than the pencil I am using and it gives a beautiful effect and helps keep them in place all day. I love it.
Melissa Y.
I use it for those days when I wake up too late to apply make up to my eyebrows!! Absolutely love how it makes my eyebrows look natural and clean. Sometimes some clumps of the gel come off the wand and can easily mess up the look, but that's a simple fix!!
Marvelis T.
I use this gel everyday. It's amazing. It helps fill any little hairless sections in eyebrows and helps keep all my eyebrows in third exact place. Keeps my eyebrows looking and feeling perfect. Plus I don't have to worry about them moving around.
Alexa D.
Good brow gel that definitely makes eyebrows look fuller. It's a little messy if not careful but very easy to clean up. I only have one gripe with this product: it only comes in 2 colors that I feel aren't universal for most hair colors. The light one is too light and ashy for me, but the dark is a little dramatic. I use the dark and then comb through my brows to make less harsh. Overall great product though
Taylor F.
Ridgefield, CT
Does this actually work and how long does the tint last for?
Alexandria V.
Gulfport, MS
Will this product make my brows appear fuller?
Camila G.
Would y'all recommend this in place of an eyebrow pencil?
Rachael M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this feel heavy on the face like some brow makeup wax can feel?
Bianca C.
Palmdale, CA
How good is this in the summer? i don't like bleaching my brows.