BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #58 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• What do you think about my Makeup? Benefit Cosmetics Sp...1 Answers
  • How quickly does this dry, and is it smudge proof?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a brow gel and I've heard good revi...1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Speed Brow Gel
  • "This stuff is awesome! So easy and fast. It makes getting ready in the morning, especially when you are running late, so much easier. Plus, since I am blonde It is hard to find a product that doesn't make my brows look too dark. The lightest shade is perfect." in 184 reviews
  • "I loveeee this even though I have thick eyebrows but I like the more bold that stand out" in 33 reviews
  • "It makes my eyebrows look so natural and its so simple to apply, its also easy to correct using makeup remover." in 6 reviews
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
I really love this product for adding color to my thin brows. The texture is nice and the product stays all day without moving or flaking. The brush is small and this works nicely. This item was purchased a Ulta. It was around 24.oo which I thought was high for the amount of product. I would purchase again though.
Brooke S.
Wildomar, CA
Loved this product! I've seen a lot of my friends use this as an easy fast way to get that natural looking brow. Another alternative would be Anastasia's gel brow tint. I didn't relize the color difference though its more on the ashy side than the Anastasia's colors.
Tiffany O.
Torrance, CA
I cannot draw my eyebrows for the life of me but I have pretty good amount of eyebrows. My eyebrows are unruly and have a few bald spots this is easy to use it's just like brushing them and provides my eyebrows without definition but also keeps them looking natural.
Tia W.
Winnetka, CA
I've been using this Benefit brow tinted gel for a year now and I'm hooked! Days when I'm just dressed down and running errands I just quickly apply this gel to my brows for a more natural look and don't have to worry about spending time filling in my brows with power and a brush. Also when I do my brows I still finish with this gel to set everything and it holds all day.
Laura L.
Lebanon, IN
I got a sample in my Birchbox and fell in love! I always get myself so worked up trying to pencil in the perfect brow. This stuff is far less Intimidating. It's fool proof really. Super simple to use. It achieves the perfect not so perfect eyebrows in seconds! Looooove it!!!
Angela J.
Arlington, VA
I really liked this brow tinted gel. I have never filled my eyebrows but this is an extremely easy way to add some color to your eyebrows. It will last all night and make your eyebrows look very clean and in place. I will buy more in the future and recommend to others!
Stephanie P.
Washington, DC
I have this in the shade dark from my brown/black eyebrows and it's perfect. It shades them in just enough to give me definition, but without looking like I'm wearing any makeup. I usually use this when I'm running out the door for errands but don't want to put makeup on.
Alyssa P.
The Woodlands, TX
This was my first product to get me into my eyebrows. It works well at quickly adding color and shape to your brows. However, I would say that the next time I buy, I will not purchase this and head for something else. It's so flimsy and dries out quickly
Allison A.
Monrovia, IN
The Positives:
Good color for those with darker brows, perfect size so it doesn't dry out and easy to apply.
Negatives:
If you have a lighter brow color it just makes them look grayish, the brush it too small, and it cakes easily.

Its a love hate relationship. I use it with about three other products to get the look I want.

Still glad its in my bag of tricks.
mayric l.
Elmhurst, NY
I love! also it comes in 3 colors. I like for daily, something more neglected. Would recommend for people who have something in itself abundant eyebrows and / or thick that want to see natural. I like that resists water and has good length, a good option to go to a beach.
Taylor F.
Ridgefield, CT
Does this actually work and how long does the tint last for?
Alexandria V.
Gulfport, MS
Will this product make my brows appear fuller?
Camila G.
Would y'all recommend this in place of an eyebrow pencil?
Rachael M.
Does this feel heavy on the face like some brow makeup wax can feel?
Bianca C.
Palmdale, CA
How good is this in the summer? i don't like bleaching my brows.