BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #64 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• What do you think about my Makeup? Benefit Cosmetics Sp...1 Answers
  • How quickly does this dry, and is it smudge proof?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a brow gel and I've heard good revi...1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Speed Brow Gel
  • "This stuff is awesome! So easy and fast. It makes getting ready in the morning, especially when you are running late, so much easier. Plus, since I am blonde It is hard to find a product that doesn't make my brows look too dark. The lightest shade is perfect." in 184 reviews
  • "I loveeee this even though I have thick eyebrows but I like the more bold that stand out" in 33 reviews
  • "It makes my eyebrows look so natural and its so simple to apply, its also easy to correct using makeup remover." in 6 reviews
sue k.
Santa Clara , CA
This product is something that i can't live without. I use it with my brow kit or sometimes just on its own if i feel like doing a no makeup makeup look. It keeps all my stray eyebrows in one nice neat direction. The only thing i don't like is the packaging. When i pull out the wand to use each time theres a whole chunk of it that comes off that i have to wipe off before use or i would have chunks of gel on my eyebrows which is just awful lol. But i would like if they could improve their packaging so that it automatically wipes off as i pull out the wand.
Amanda F.
This is pretty good brow gel but doesn't have as much hold as I need. If you have thinner brow hairs then this will be perfect for you. It is tinted but not so intensely that you have clumpy or drawn on looking eye brows. This is a good, quick, one and done type of product but I like to use it in conjunction with a brow powder for a more polished look.
Lesly V.
Chula Vista, CA
\I really do like this product. It has a long-lasting formula, and keeps the brows in place the whole time!!!!Haven't tried to many eye brow fixers. This one and the Ardell. This one wins! Thicker, gives sheen and a nice look! However, it is too expensive for what it is !!!!

Good for someone looking for a bit extra hold for their already colored brows, however, as it does hold them in place well.

Kt E.
This is a great alternative to Glossier's Boy Brow, however I couldn't find a good color for me and it's more tinted than the latter. If they made more colors to try it would consider giving it another go. Photo is comparison of before and after with product on the left.
Kayla W.
I just recently bought this because I thought this was going to be a good brand to use for my brows which it is! I usually use the clear gel but I saw it takes away my brows poignant. So I decided to use this brand! It is long lasting, never takes away the color off my brows, it helps add more color to my brows than anything. It isn't as expensive as I thought it would be. Definitely worth your money if you want nicely shaped and color brows!
Meredith C.
I like this product, but only right after I've gotten my eyebrows trimmed and waxed professionally. It goes on a little dark, and when it dries out in the tube it's time to throw it out because no one wants little flecks of eyebrow gel in their brows. Overall I like it, but it definitely has its drawbacks.
Carlee C.
Fair oaks, CA
I really like this product. I've had mine for a while and there still is a lot left. I love it because it is quick and easy and I just have to do one little swipe. And if you have darker eyebrows than the color then all you have to do is swipe it again. Very natural and light.
noell m.
I have very thin eyebrows and don't really know how to make my eyebrows look nice. This product basically did that all for me. It makes them look fuller by coloring in all the spares spots and keeps them in place. I love this product!
Melanie D.
San Antonio, TX
This is the first brow product I've ever used so I don't really have much comparison to anything else but I certainly don't have any complaints about it. No one has been jealous of how "great" my eyebrows are but I certainly didn't realize how less full mine look without the gel. It really gives me a full look and I feel more confident when I use it.
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA
This was the first eyebrow gel that I have ever used. I love it, it works well, my eyebrows still look very natural after using it, but this gel just helps keep my eyebrows where I want them and adds a little bit of color to help fill them in as well, this is a great product and I highly recon this.
Taylor F.
Ridgefield, CT
Does this actually work and how long does the tint last for?
Alexandria V.
Gulfport, MS
Will this product make my brows appear fuller?
Camila G.
Would y'all recommend this in place of an eyebrow pencil?
Rachael M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this feel heavy on the face like some brow makeup wax can feel?
Bianca C.
Palmdale, CA
How good is this in the summer? i don't like bleaching my brows.