BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #81 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Benefit Speed Brow Tinted Eyebrow Gel Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Benefit Cosmetics Speed Brow Gel
  • "This stuff is awesome! So easy and fast. It makes getting ready in the morning, especially when you are running late, so much easier. Plus, since I am blonde It is hard to find a product that doesn't make my brows look too dark. The lightest shade is perfect." in 184 reviews
  • "I loveeee this even though I have thick eyebrows but I like the more bold that stand out" in 33 reviews
  • "It makes my eyebrows look so natural and its so simple to apply, its also easy to correct using makeup remover." in 6 reviews
Andrea R.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This is the brow gel I have been using for a while now! I absolutely love it! I've tried a bunch of different ways and products to do my eyebrows with but this is by far the best and the easiest!
Jenna L.
This works great for me! I have dark, thick brows already, but this just helps when they're looking particularly sparse. I also use it when I'm going for a darker eye look. It helps just bring it to the next level! Solid product!
Jazmine W.
I usually use this when I'm not wearing. Full face of make up or when I'm having a lazy day because it is very easy to apply and it does make a difference but at the same time it's not to dramatic to where you can tell that you have it on.
This product keeps the brows in place all day. unlike other brands it is not clumpy and allows a sleek finish. the tint is light which allows it to look more natural
Katheryn G.
Los Angeles, CA
Benefit's eyebrow gel is great for finishing off a look or completing the brow by itself. I usually use it as a finishing product to thicken my brow and keep everything in place. It is very long-lasting; however, it doesn't do much that a primer, powder, and a little hairspray can't accomplish. But if you want a product for your beauty bag that can fill, thicken, and form all-in-one, this is possibly the best on the market.
Sydney O.
Ashland, OR
I naturally have thick, dark brows that need a little gel to keep them in place. Other brands of informed gel usually end up looking like I have dried school glue in my brows. This gel keeps my brows in place all day without peeling or looking silly.
Maria V.
This product is really helping me cope with a brow grow-out phase. The wand and formula seem to work really well together and do not function as just a mascara-for-brows.
A nice lady at my Sephora store told me that I should apply the product by brushing it backwards through my brows, from the tail, up the arch, and to the front. Then you just smooth it back in the proper direction. You can over apply the product, which makes your brows look like they were cut out of wooly fabric and taped to your face. A light hand is best.
It is really easy to wipe up mistakes, and I spend less time getting my brows ready for the day with this product than I did with the Anastasia dip brow.
I would suggest getting this in person if you have that option, just because color matching with brows can be tricky and this product is made for more subtle looks...
Mary J.
I've always used the MAC Eyebrows brown definer religiously and got the Benefit brow gel as a gift. I decided to give it a go and it works pretty well. The color looked natural when I applied it and the gel doesn't harden at all. It makes my brows look very natural and I do really like the little applicator wand. My only con is that there are areas (around the edges) where I do need to use the Mac pencil to fill in parts of my brows that I can use the brow gel for. Overall, a great product!
Kaitlyn B.
North Berwick, ME
My favorite brow product. It's perfect for when my brows just need a little volume. My brow hairs are a little short too and it gives them length which is perfect.
Marissa C.
Sacramento, CA
I don't normally get overly excited over products but I seriously love this product so much. It cuts down my brow application time immensely it's ridiculous and the finished look is so natural and flawless it's literally almost impossible to mess up because it's so easy to apply. If you're a beginner or just have a hard time filling in your brows, you need to invest in this.
Taylor F.
Ridgefield, CT
Does this actually work and how long does the tint last for?
Alexandria V.
Gulfport, MS
Will this product make my brows appear fuller?
Camila G.
Would y'all recommend this in place of an eyebrow pencil?
Rachael M.
Does this feel heavy on the face like some brow makeup wax can feel?
Bianca C.
Palmdale, CA
How good is this in the summer? i don't like bleaching my brows.