BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• What do you think about my Makeup? Benefit Cosmetics Sp...1 Answers
  • How quickly does this dry, and is it smudge proof?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a brow gel and I've heard good revi...1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Speed Brow Gel
  • "This stuff is awesome! So easy and fast. It makes getting ready in the morning, especially when you are running late, so much easier. Plus, since I am blonde It is hard to find a product that doesn't make my brows look too dark. The lightest shade is perfect." in 184 reviews
  • "I loveeee this even though I have thick eyebrows but I like the more bold that stand out" in 33 reviews
  • "It makes my eyebrows look so natural and its so simple to apply, its also easy to correct using makeup remover." in 6 reviews
Kamber P.
Kansas City, MO
This product is great for a quick rushed morning where you aren’t being to particular about shape, just wanting more of a full effect. The applicator is very easy to use, and the color choices are great
Adrianna S.
Karnes City, TX
This is so good for those morning you just need a little bit of a darker eyebrow! I use this product at least once a week and i think its worth the price it's just a little bit sticky till it fully dries
Kristine B.
Spokane Vly, WA
This is a good product, I just don't use it anymore becauae Benefit is not cruelty free. I hope one day they go cruelty free bevause they have so many products I would love to use.
Emily M.
Shreveport, LA
This is literally the best tinted brow gel. I love the fibers because they give extra thickness. I love this stuff for Quick everyday look of to amp up a bold filled in brow.
Irma paola A.
Plantation, FL
This was one of my first ever benefit products, learning to do my eyebrows this was my go to brow gel, it tints and sets your brows, now i use it after i fill my eyebrows in with a pencil, this creates a feathery eyebrow and sets them
Stephanie M.
Boston, MA
They changed the packaging for this, but the product itself is still great. Wish they offered a better color range though, I'm in between colors. A little goes a long way.
Kiara V.
Temecula, CA
I have pretty thick brows naturally so I don't feel the need to fill in my brows with a pencil or pomade. I also would be terrible at it, and don't want to ruin a good thing so this is why I turn to Gimme Brow gel! This stuff is awesome! I just brush it over my brows and it takes care of the little sparse areas I have and makes things look a lot bolder but still so natural. If I want to look put together with the most minimal amount of make-up, this is one of the 3 things I use. Will be repurchasing this over and over again. Highly recommend, especially for those who like to have a simple brow routine and just need a little something something more.
Veniz D.
Titusville, FL
This brow gel is really good at making my brows look fuller and more defined! The fibers stick to my brow hairs and make it look fuller even without any product on beforehand!
Amy H.
Bothell, WA
Color is good, but the brush is a bit large and can make shaping a challenge if you're hoping for an all-in-one. I switched to Tarte's similar product after I ran out of this and preferred it!
Hannah C.
Vancleave , MS
I love this brow gel. I have crazy brows and this really keeps them all together all day without messing up the areas I used a brow pencil. I also like how it isn't too tinted, it doesn't add any unwanted color. Great product!
Taylor F.
Ridgefield, CT
Does this actually work and how long does the tint last for?
Alexandria V.
Gulfport, MS
Will this product make my brows appear fuller?
Camila G.
Would y'all recommend this in place of an eyebrow pencil?
Rachael M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this feel heavy on the face like some brow makeup wax can feel?
Bianca C.
Palmdale, CA
How good is this in the summer? i don't like bleaching my brows.