BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• What do you think about my Makeup? Benefit Cosmetics Sp...1 Answers
  • How quickly does this dry, and is it smudge proof?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a brow gel and I've heard good revi...1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Speed Brow Gel
  • "This stuff is awesome! So easy and fast. It makes getting ready in the morning, especially when you are running late, so much easier. Plus, since I am blonde It is hard to find a product that doesn't make my brows look too dark. The lightest shade is perfect." in 184 reviews
  • "I loveeee this even though I have thick eyebrows but I like the more bold that stand out" in 33 reviews
  • "It makes my eyebrows look so natural and its so simple to apply, its also easy to correct using makeup remover." in 6 reviews
Kristin H.
Chapel Hill, NC
Such a great product by benefit, but I think they've discontinued it! I also love the "Gimme Brow" Eyebrow Gel, but this one is so great for a more natural look. It's completely full proof. It adds a little bit of a tint, but never looks like too much or applies unevenly.
Johanna V.
Great products. Goes on smooth they have a variety of colors. Eye brows on fleek. The price is right. So worth it. I would recommend. I am a big buyer of benefit brow products. You should try and see.
Giselle M.
Fort Worth, TX
Kinda hard to apply without looking unnatural, but if you fill in your brows with a pencil or pigment and then apply this it really helps hold everything in place and make it last through the day!
Christina W.
Louisville, KY
This was my first attempt at eyebrows and it was so easy! Great price for a newby and looks good on. It adds to your current brows, so if you are looking to add to what you have, this isn’t it.
Cassie T.
Naperville
Been using this product for a couple years now works great when you don’t feel like doing a full eyebrow fill in! All you have to do it swipe and go, fills in nicely and creates a natural look
Brittany L.
Alba, MO
Easy to use. Fills in brows great and looks natural. I love that it isn’t a wax/powder process. I just pull out the brush and wipe it across the brow and it looks wonderful. Highly recommend.
Katie T.
I love using this product for days when I just do a quick ten minute makeup and go ! It colors in my brows but keeps them looking natural ! To see me use this product --> check out my youtube channel ---> Katie Slays
Lavina C.
Visalia
All benefits brow products are amazing. You can make your brows look bold or natural. They work for everyone benefits brow products collection is truly one of the best brow products I ever used. ❤️
Carrie B.
Walla Walla, WA
I did like this overall but I will have to say the color has a bit of shimmer in it. That was a bit weird to me and I had people tell me I shouldn’t use shimmery colors on my eyebrows.. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Becca B.
I love this tinted brow gel! It is well pigmented and applied evenly on the brow with the spoolie brush. I use it for both daily and dramatic make up looks. The brow lasts awhile, but not the longest. Good for the price!
Taylor F.
Ridgefield, CT
Does this actually work and how long does the tint last for?
Alexandria V.
Gulfport, MS
Will this product make my brows appear fuller?
Camila G.
Would y'all recommend this in place of an eyebrow pencil?
Rachael M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this feel heavy on the face like some brow makeup wax can feel?
Bianca C.
Palmdale, CA
How good is this in the summer? i don't like bleaching my brows.