BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #62 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• What do you think about my Makeup? Benefit Cosmetics Sp...1 Answers
  • How quickly does this dry, and is it smudge proof?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a brow gel and I've heard good revi...1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Speed Brow Gel
  • "This stuff is awesome! So easy and fast. It makes getting ready in the morning, especially when you are running late, so much easier. Plus, since I am blonde It is hard to find a product that doesn't make my brows look too dark. The lightest shade is perfect." in 184 reviews
  • "I loveeee this even though I have thick eyebrows but I like the more bold that stand out" in 33 reviews
  • "It makes my eyebrows look so natural and its so simple to apply, its also easy to correct using makeup remover." in 6 reviews
Madeline G.
Austin, TX
This product gives my brows the naturally full look I love! It's so easy to apply, and perfect for beginners. The price seems a bit steep for such a small product, but I find that it lasts a long time. I will be buying this product again next time for sure!
Rachael E.
This is overall a great product. I somstimes find that using a pencil doesn't look as real and can be a bit more challenging. This is easy, compact for travel and seems to last forever! My only downfall is I wish they had more colors available.
Christy W.
valley cottage
I only use this because I don't shape my brows and this is a good value for what you're getting. It's easy to apply and use. The packaging is nice and small, a little bit too small. I would totally recommend .
Brooke M.
El Granada, CA
Gimme brow is hands down my favorite easy to apply brow product! I own a few different brow products from Benefit and love them all but this is my go-to for a quick brow refresh when I'm on the go. Will definitely buy again!
Stephanie H.
Your Brows' Best Friend! Buildable, natural looking coverage to enhance your brows and frame those eyes! Gel texture wears well and helps tame any strays. Benefit's the brow expert - trust with confidence!
Megan P.
This is the bomb! It totally makes my eyebrows more noticeable but in a natural way. It coats just the hairs instead of filling in between them. It looks so much more natural this way. Other ways of doing your eyebrows can make them look fake.
Victoria G.
Tucson, AZ
When I use this on my eyebrows, I always get so many compliments, but more importantly, this is one of the easiest brow products to use! With one simple swipe, my brows look neat and full and the color matches my natural color really well.
Adrienne W.
This was my first product as a brow newbie and I was so happy I purchased it! If your brows aren't too thin or over plucked it's perfect because you can just brush it on and go and it lasts all day. Super simple!
Jannely S.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
This is a must product that makes your brows look amazing! I got this product in sephora and it should have more tones for eyebrows. It is so easy to apply has a tip like the mascara and will definitely buy this product again!
Caitlin N.
I honestly didn’t know why you would need this product until I used it! Fills in, darkens, and shapes all in one. Makes getting ready fast and efficient every morning. Don’t really need to use a pencil or anything else now
Taylor F.
Ridgefield, CT
Does this actually work and how long does the tint last for?
Alexandria V.
Gulfport, MS
Will this product make my brows appear fuller?
Camila G.
Would y'all recommend this in place of an eyebrow pencil?
Rachael M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this feel heavy on the face like some brow makeup wax can feel?
Bianca C.
Palmdale, CA
How good is this in the summer? i don't like bleaching my brows.