BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• What do you think about my Makeup? Benefit Cosmetics Sp...1 Answers
  • How quickly does this dry, and is it smudge proof?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a brow gel and I've heard good revi...1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Speed Brow Gel
  • "This stuff is awesome! So easy and fast. It makes getting ready in the morning, especially when you are running late, so much easier. Plus, since I am blonde It is hard to find a product that doesn't make my brows look too dark. The lightest shade is perfect." in 184 reviews
  • "I loveeee this even though I have thick eyebrows but I like the more bold that stand out" in 33 reviews
  • "It makes my eyebrows look so natural and its so simple to apply, its also easy to correct using makeup remover." in 6 reviews
Sara P.
Beaufort, NC
This is the older of benefits brow products but honestly still one of my favorites. It can vary from natural to bold with how many coats you use and that I love. I also like the small brush because it prevents you from transferring products around your brows.
Madison M.
Vienna, VA
I love this eye brow gel because after I swipe some on, my eyebrows will stay in place and honestly it's really great and long lasting. I wouldn't recommend running in it though if you sweat a lot, it might come off
Brittany V.
Odessa
The Speed Brow Gel is a good product for a quick on the go brow. The spoolie is very soft. The brows are given a natural look with this product. I did feel like my gel dried out fast. I probably will look for another similar product next time to compare.
Tara W.
Neenah, WI
Great to wear alone or as a setting gel. I wear this every time I do my brows. Has a great subtle color to it. Practically goof proof! I love the small, tapered wand. Makes it so easy to apply. Recommended for anyone!
SueAnn N.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I had received a sample size of this in my beauty subscription box and really do like the product. It is great for adding some shading in the brow to fill the gaps.
Deserea D.
Camp Hill
This is a good brow gel. I love to use this on top of my brows after lining them. I got It at ulta & it’s honestly priced reasonably. This product lasts so long. Just wish this would have a little more pigment.
Christina C.
Lomita
So the only “fancy” thing I do to my brows is to put in some thicker eyebrow pencil and then layer a different color gel on top to give it a more natural look but also real popping. Like I look good in photos and irl
Rachael E.
This is overall a great product. I somstimes find that using a pencil doesn't look as real and can be a bit more challenging. This is easy, compact for travel and seems to last forever! My only downfall is I wish they had more colors available.
Janet M.
Charlotte , NC
Super quick and easy to apply. I have darker brows so does not add much color. If I'm going for a dramatic look I have to fill my lashes in prior to using. But keeps my brows in place all day! Highly recommend.
Madeline G.
Austin, TX
This product gives my brows the naturally full look I love! It's so easy to apply, and perfect for beginners. The price seems a bit steep for such a small product, but I find that it lasts a long time. I will be buying this product again next time for sure!
Taylor F.
Ridgefield, CT
Does this actually work and how long does the tint last for?
Alexandria V.
Gulfport, MS
Will this product make my brows appear fuller?
Camila G.
Would y'all recommend this in place of an eyebrow pencil?
Rachael M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this feel heavy on the face like some brow makeup wax can feel?
Bianca C.
Palmdale, CA
How good is this in the summer? i don't like bleaching my brows.