BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #58 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Benefit Speed Brow Tinted Eyebrow Gel Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Benefit Cosmetics Speed Brow Gel
  • "This stuff is awesome! So easy and fast. It makes getting ready in the morning, especially when you are running late, so much easier. Plus, since I am blonde It is hard to find a product that doesn't make my brows look too dark. The lightest shade is perfect." in 184 reviews
  • "I loveeee this even though I have thick eyebrows but I like the more bold that stand out" in 33 reviews
  • "It makes my eyebrows look so natural and its so simple to apply, its also easy to correct using makeup remover." in 6 reviews
Jessica H.
Haymarket, VA
This is my favorite brow product because it is quick and easy to use. It takes no time at all to get great looking brows that stay put all day. I like that I can just brush the product on much like a mascara and be good to go!
brooke t.
Lagrangeville, NY
i really like the benefit speed bros tinted eyebrow gel. i bought it at my local walgreens. there's defiantly for room for improvement. it's a reasonable price. i think i would buy it again i don't really need to fill my eyebrows in that much so that could be why.
Geanna B.
Morganton , NC
Love this for days that I’m feeling laZy. 3 or 4 swipes of this and you’re ready to go. Fills in your brows great, it attaches fibers to your hairs that are already there so you don’t have to do any work. Love this product!
Aunikka M.
Rodney, MI
I absolutely love this product for a quick brow day. The brush is small enough for any brow size and gives color while you brush and set your browns in place. It lasts all day and I love it and would recommend for anyone
Samara O.
Hampstead, NC
I love the applicator and how easily it goes on. I always have to be careful to not apply too much, because it will make my brows extremely dark even buying the lightest color. It gives your brows a full and natural look.
Meghan B.
This is my go-to brow gel! It is a teeny little container but it lasts forever! I lightly brush some on both of my brows either after I pencil them in or by itself, and it keeps them in place and looking just slightly darker all day long! Purchased at Sephora.
Madelyn M.
New Port Richey, FL
I just used this the other day and was quite impressed by it's super easy application the formula seemed to stay on longer and it was pretty true to color. Of course it really helped having a spooky on the other end too.
Larisse K.
Elizabeth, NJ
My eyebrows are much darker than my hair, and black. This helps fill in the blank spots while still looking natural. The only reason I didn't rate it 5/5 is because it doesn't keep my brows in place as much as I would like.
Breanna~Lynn<3. K.
Bloomsburg, PA
I love this product. It takes some practice to get used to, as I was used to using powder and pencil, but it makes eyebrows appear very full and natural. And all time favorite of mine. And the price is somewhat reasonable.
Meaghan D.
Staten Island, NY
Using this with an eyebrow pencil, my eyebrows instantly look like I just got them done at the salon. Highly recommend to give the appearance of nice full eyebrows
Taylor F.
Ridgefield, CT
Does this actually work and how long does the tint last for?
Alexandria V.
Gulfport, MS
Will this product make my brows appear fuller?
Camila G.
Would y'all recommend this in place of an eyebrow pencil?
Rachael M.
Does this feel heavy on the face like some brow makeup wax can feel?
Bianca C.
Palmdale, CA
How good is this in the summer? i don't like bleaching my brows.