BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #64 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• What do you think about my Makeup? Benefit Cosmetics Sp...1 Answers
  • How quickly does this dry, and is it smudge proof?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a brow gel and I've heard good revi...1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Speed Brow Gel
  • "This stuff is awesome! So easy and fast. It makes getting ready in the morning, especially when you are running late, so much easier. Plus, since I am blonde It is hard to find a product that doesn't make my brows look too dark. The lightest shade is perfect." in 184 reviews
  • "I loveeee this even though I have thick eyebrows but I like the more bold that stand out" in 33 reviews
  • "It makes my eyebrows look so natural and its so simple to apply, its also easy to correct using makeup remover." in 6 reviews
Emily B.
Dublin, OH
There are more days than not that I don't want to be bothered with doing brows...but it's such an expected part of beauty these days! Gimme brow is a life saver on those days. Since its not just a tinted gel but like a fiber gel it helps with definition as well as structure.
CARMELINA R.
Doral, FL
Mis cejas lucen bien naturales, me gusto mucho el color y el empaque es bien practico para llevarlo en la cartera. Lo recomiendo porqu es de facil uso y las cejas quedan naturales.
Megg A.
I have ash blonde hair and often products meant for blonde eyebrows are too dark or too red. This isn't obvious that I've defined my eyebrows, but when you use it only on one and notice the difference, you can really see how much better it makes the brows (than without it)!
Amanda C.
Bayonne, NJ
This is a product I use daily when I’m not wearing a full face of makeup. Or when I go nuts with my tweezers and need to fill in my brows a lil lol. I have dark brown eyes and dark brown hair and this works well. Doesn’t look unnatural.
Stephanie M.
East Norwich, NY
Love this gel! I use this product every day before I leave the house. It gives you a long lasting natural look by filling in your brows and giving them a nice natural tint. Definitely would recommend.
Alisha W.
Lancaster, MO
This gives me the perfect shade to tint my eyebrows to make them pop with out looking over done on a daily basis. I pick this up at sephora the price was decent and lasts me a long time. I love the brush it is small and doesn't put to much product on the wand and is pretty mess free.
Taryn H.
West Jordan, UT
I actually really loved this product it was my gateway product for doing my brows ( I never used to) it filled in my brows and had fibers to fill. I now am more into shaping and no longer use this! I love how quick and easy this is!
Hannah C.
Floyd, IA
I love this product! It has a tiny tapered brush that gets all of the product in my brows. It is a light wash of color that is good if your brows are more full than sparse. It is a very much over all product
Cherry L.
Oakland, CA
My favorite brow gel, the tint and micro fibers allow me to wear this on its own or to finish off my brow look! This gel is odorless and doesn't leave your brow hairs with a crunchy texture. I wear shades 2 or 3 depending on my current hair color.
Katie M.
Fayetteville, AR
Love this product when traveling.  Very easy to apply and great for enhancing your natural brows.  However, I am a fan of thicker eye brows and prefer a product that adds some dimension.  Overall though a great price for a natural look.
Taylor F.
Ridgefield, CT
Does this actually work and how long does the tint last for?
Alexandria V.
Gulfport, MS
Will this product make my brows appear fuller?
Camila G.
Would y'all recommend this in place of an eyebrow pencil?
Rachael M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this feel heavy on the face like some brow makeup wax can feel?
Bianca C.
Palmdale, CA
How good is this in the summer? i don't like bleaching my brows.