BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• What do you think about my Makeup? Benefit Cosmetics Sp...1 Answers
  • How quickly does this dry, and is it smudge proof?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a brow gel and I've heard good revi...1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Speed Brow Gel
  • "This stuff is awesome! So easy and fast. It makes getting ready in the morning, especially when you are running late, so much easier. Plus, since I am blonde It is hard to find a product that doesn't make my brows look too dark. The lightest shade is perfect." in 184 reviews
  • "I loveeee this even though I have thick eyebrows but I like the more bold that stand out" in 33 reviews
  • "It makes my eyebrows look so natural and its so simple to apply, its also easy to correct using makeup remover." in 6 reviews
Victoria D.
Elizaville, NY
This gel is great! It is already tinted, and I often wore this by itself. My only complaint is that there's is not a lot of product. Other than that, this gel is great and makes your brows look amazing!
Melissa C.
Williamstown , NJ
I really like using brow tints and Benefit speed brow tinted eyebrow gel is my go to. It makes my brows look amazeballs and is super easy to use. I really recommend this brand if you are looking for a brow tint.
Melissa H.
Celebration, FL
I naturally have thick brows so this is perfect for me to fill it in just a little bit for the spots that are a little thin. It goes on thicker but when it dries it does so smoothly. Do not be afraid of "wet looking" brows at first.
Tressa M.
Howell, MI
So easy to use! It goes on with ease, and really helps shade and define brows. It only takes a few seconds to apply so it would be a great on-the-go product. It’s nice that you never have to touch up your brows after using this at the start of your day!
Emily S.
Saint Louis , MO
Purchased this product many times over the course of three years. Always loved to use it when I wasn't doing a full face of makeup and didn't want to fill in my brows with a pencil and the bit of color it added to my brows made a world of difference
Lee V.
Jonesville, NC
I have a cow lick in my eye brows, so even if I am not doing a full face of make up I like to get my browns to lay down, I use to use clear mascara but I find this 100% better. It adds that little bit of color so it takes me two seconds to get my brows looking great before I run out the door.
Chelsea H.
Travelers Rest, SC
This product is a staple if you need a quick brow fix on the go! It has just enough color to help brows appear filled in. And the gel keeps them in place all day! I do wish the product was a bit bigger, but I will definitely continue to purchase!
Jenna B.
Orlando, FL
I am very lazy with my eyebrows and this product is perfect because in just a few seconds I can brush them out and give them a nice natural tint with this wand and then be done with them. I've repurchased this twice before because there really is nothing better for minimal makeup days.
Emily B.
Dublin, OH
There are more days than not that I don't want to be bothered with doing brows...but it's such an expected part of beauty these days! Gimme brow is a life saver on those days. Since its not just a tinted gel but like a fiber gel it helps with definition as well as structure.
Megg A.
I have ash blonde hair and often products meant for blonde eyebrows are too dark or too red. This isn't obvious that I've defined my eyebrows, but when you use it only on one and notice the difference, you can really see how much better it makes the brows (than without it)!
Taylor F.
Ridgefield, CT
Does this actually work and how long does the tint last for?
Alexandria V.
Gulfport, MS
Will this product make my brows appear fuller?
Camila G.
Would y'all recommend this in place of an eyebrow pencil?
Rachael M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this feel heavy on the face like some brow makeup wax can feel?
Bianca C.
Palmdale, CA
How good is this in the summer? i don't like bleaching my brows.