BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #81 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Benefit Speed Brow Tinted Eyebrow Gel Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Benefit Cosmetics Speed Brow Gel
  • "This stuff is awesome! So easy and fast. It makes getting ready in the morning, especially when you are running late, so much easier. Plus, since I am blonde It is hard to find a product that doesn't make my brows look too dark. The lightest shade is perfect." in 184 reviews
  • "I loveeee this even though I have thick eyebrows but I like the more bold that stand out" in 33 reviews
  • "It makes my eyebrows look so natural and its so simple to apply, its also easy to correct using makeup remover." in 6 reviews
Nicole V.
Lubbock, TX
Love this product! It works amazing and is great for doing your brows quickly and on the go. Also keeps brows in place all day. My only dislike it the price is high for how fast I go through this and it does not give sharply defined looks like a pencil would. Still, amazing product that would be a staple for me if the price was lower
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
So easy to use and looks really natural on. While it does contain some color it's pretty light but it does give a really good hold. It looks really natural when applied alone but can be used over a pencil for a more filled in look. It defines the individual hairs so your brows look real.
Tiana N.
Lake Stevens, WA
Smells kind of weird but overall it does it's job. It holds hairs in their place and adds fibers to make it seem as there is more hair there. Very small container for the price and seemed to have dried out within 4 months of use. Most likely will never buy again as it hasn't made an impact with my make up with or without.
Erin M.
Long Beach, CA
This product is fantastic for a quick addition to your daily routine. It tints just the perfect amount of pigment, and holds brows in place. Although it works best on hairs, so if you have very thin eyebrows and are wanting to fill them in, this product won't have a lot to hold on to. An eyebrow pencil would be a better option.
Andrea G.
Shoreline, WA
I really liked this brow product. My only complaint is that you don't have as much control of his much goes on your eyebrows, and if you have any grow out on your brows, such as in between waxing, it's a lot harder to hide with this product because it catches the excess hairs!
Trinity J.
Crystal City
Got this in an iPsy. Longing to get this product again!! I'm in need of it. Always my everyday go to with my eyebrows gives it that extra tent and is long lasting. Don't think you can go wrong with this. I recommend to this product to people who also don't like coloring in their eyebrows just gives that pop of color into them
Kate B.
I have thick eyebrows and when i am looking for a natural look these work really well to give a nice tint that creates some fullness, while also holding my brow hairs in place. The packaging is simple and I'd recommend this to anyone to give the brows a nice hold and tint.
Anna S.
Literally the best and easiest brow gel I've tried and I've used a lot! Not too pricey and easy to use everyday! It's honestly the best. I buy at ulta or sephora. I'd recommend to everyone!! Perfect colors for all skin tones.
Lauren W.
It's very difficult for me to find a brow gel that blends in to match my hair color. I have strawberry blonde hair and many products are too dark or too brown for me. This is perfect. I have thick brows. I use it just to fill in some sparse areas. I love this product.
Kim C.
Love this product. It goes on smoothly and doesn't clump or look fake. It last 12 plus hours. I will buy this again. It is sleek looking. Nice tube that stays cool in your make up bag. If you have dark hair, stick with this product. I tell all my friends about it!
Taylor F.
Ridgefield, CT
Does this actually work and how long does the tint last for?
Alexandria V.
Gulfport, MS
Will this product make my brows appear fuller?
Camila G.
Would y'all recommend this in place of an eyebrow pencil?
Rachael M.
Does this feel heavy on the face like some brow makeup wax can feel?
Bianca C.
Palmdale, CA
How good is this in the summer? i don't like bleaching my brows.