BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• What do you think about my Makeup? Benefit Cosmetics Sp...1 Answers
  • How quickly does this dry, and is it smudge proof?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a brow gel and I've heard good revi...1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Speed Brow Gel
  • "This stuff is awesome! So easy and fast. It makes getting ready in the morning, especially when you are running late, so much easier. Plus, since I am blonde It is hard to find a product that doesn't make my brows look too dark. The lightest shade is perfect." in 184 reviews
  • "I loveeee this even though I have thick eyebrows but I like the more bold that stand out" in 33 reviews
  • "It makes my eyebrows look so natural and its so simple to apply, its also easy to correct using makeup remover." in 6 reviews
Kiley G.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this product! It apples with such ease, lasts long, and stays in place. They have a wide variety of colors and the brush is the perfect size to apply with. Price is great & it lasts forever. I would for sure buy again and continually use. However, note that if you are wanting to fill in your brows this isn't the right product since its just a brush on and not an actual pencil.
Mikađź’‹ G.
Fairfield , CA
This brow gel is perfect for a no makeup day, just a simple quick eyebrow look! Like when you don’t have time to do your brows you just brush this gel on your brows and your ready to go! Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow+ Volumizing Eyebrow Gel
Regina C.
This brow mascara does an amazing job at setting the brows in place and also filling them in and making them look fuller! The formula is long lasting and has little fibers to fill up the brow. However, it is expensive for such a small amount of product. Essence (found at Ulta) has a similar product and is only around $3.
Kimberly O.
Ceres, CA
This product is good for someone who already has full eyebrows - not meant for people who are trying to completely rebuild their eyebrows. It's easy to apply. Sort of like a mascara but for your eyebrows and it's doesn't smear. The only con is that the brush tends to get a little messy after using it for a week or 2.
Olga R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
The color looked nice on me but the product I feel a little blah about. When I use brow gel I want it to be strong and keep my brows in place all day. This one did not do that. Mid day and I see brows going in wrong directions makes me very unhappy. Gonna try their other brow gel, sounds more promising.
Carly D.
Harding
This is the only eyebrow product I've ever used and I love it. I chose this product over pencils or powders because I really liked that it uses a wand for application. I think it's creates a much more natural look than a pencil would. Also it kind of smells like roses which is just an added bonus.
Amber K.
Round Rock, TX
This product is great for a "brow beginner". This was the first brow product I ever tried and it went on lovely and was so easy to apply. It's great for beginners because you don't have to do a lot of the shaping, just glide it on. My only complaint is that they don't come in a larger container.
Sabra G.
Louisville, KY
Love this eyebrow gel it's super easy and quick for on the go but looks awesome like u spent a hour on your brows benefit has some of the best brow products and I would highly recommend and I will purchase again
Erica O.
Clovis, CA
This is a great product I use to set my eyebrows and keep them in place all day. It also gives off color so it fills in the places you may have missed when filling in your brows. It lasts all day long and gives the brows a very natural look!
Kate B.
I can’t find the benefit gimme Brow section so I’m reviewing this! Gimme Brow is the perfect brow product. My brows naturally have a good shape, but can be sparse and need to be groomed. With this, I can brush my brows into place, and I get a little volume too, so my brows look natural and full!
Taylor F.
Ridgefield, CT
Does this actually work and how long does the tint last for?
Alexandria V.
Gulfport, MS
Will this product make my brows appear fuller?
Camila G.
Would y'all recommend this in place of an eyebrow pencil?
Rachael M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this feel heavy on the face like some brow makeup wax can feel?
Bianca C.
Palmdale, CA
How good is this in the summer? i don't like bleaching my brows.