BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• What do you think about my Makeup? Benefit Cosmetics Sp...1 Answers
  • How quickly does this dry, and is it smudge proof?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a brow gel and I've heard good revi...1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Speed Brow Gel
  • "This stuff is awesome! So easy and fast. It makes getting ready in the morning, especially when you are running late, so much easier. Plus, since I am blonde It is hard to find a product that doesn't make my brows look too dark. The lightest shade is perfect." in 184 reviews
  • "I loveeee this even though I have thick eyebrows but I like the more bold that stand out" in 33 reviews
  • "It makes my eyebrows look so natural and its so simple to apply, its also easy to correct using makeup remover." in 6 reviews
Ali R.
San Diego, CA
This eyebrow gel is perfect for setting your brows after the use of a pomade / any brow filler that requires you to use a spoolie. The small wand is perfect for being able to isolate individual brow hairs and to generally maneuver between your eyes. Only drawback is the gel could have a tad bit firmer hold for staying in place.
Jovelyn S.
Modesto, CA
As much as I love this product I just can't justify spending 30 dollars for just a product that would okay give your brows a little bit of tint and set it but this didn't last long as mine dried out so fast. Maybe I got a bad batch😕 ??? For days you don't have a lot of time to do your brows, for just easy natural days. I would highly recommend it! It did all the claims it says it would do just a bit disappointed 😔 i didn't get a lot of use out of it. I'm still giving it a 5 star because I really love how easy it is to use and how it made my brows look much fuller and so natural.
Amber G.
Akron, OH
I have naturally thick brows, so I don’t need to fill in sparse areas or reshape my brows often. This is a quick part of my routine. The gel is thick without being clumpy. It gives definition and hold to my brows. This gives me a very natural, easy look.
C H.
Warwick , RI
I really like this tinted brow gel it kind of helps keeps all the hairs in place and keeps some color on them and allows you to better Define and kind of manipulate the brows that you do have to create them into a better look
Niki D.
Russellville, AR
Are used this product for about a year or two before I found something else. I love all of benefits packaging. I’ve tried several of benefit products. And I enjoy every single one of my last well and I would recommend
Connie B.
Minot, ND
This brow gel is really awesome. The color is on point, it is extremely easy to apply, and it lasts all day. The only downfall is the price—I can get something similar (although without such a nice hue) for a fraction of the price. I usually stick with NYX and save my money for quality foundation and eyeshadow.
Ashley M.
Hains City
I love how the speed brow gives a tint to your brow and combs them into place. I love how this is so much easer to use instead of using a Pencil. Perfect for beginners learning how to your do brows. Love this!!
Meghin B.
Fayetteville, NC
Easiest, most foolproof product ever. I'm lazy with my eyebrows. I just want them to look neat and clean and flat and this product is perfect for that. It's nice for people who dont know how to do a dramatic eyebrow. Worth the money for sure.
Taylor J.
Orlando, FL
I love this product because it is good for a brow filler and an overall color to your brows. It sets the brow hairs in place so they stay All Day and the range of colors works well for my hair color.
Chasta S.
Huntington, WV
Every time I get my eyebrows waxed at ULTA I ask the lady if she can use this on them. It just gives it that finished look and my eyebrows look flawless. I love this! The colors are natural and match very well to my brows.
Taylor F.
Ridgefield, CT
Does this actually work and how long does the tint last for?
Alexandria V.
Gulfport, MS
Will this product make my brows appear fuller?
Camila G.
Would y'all recommend this in place of an eyebrow pencil?
Rachael M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this feel heavy on the face like some brow makeup wax can feel?
Bianca C.
Palmdale, CA
How good is this in the summer? i don't like bleaching my brows.