BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #58 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Benefit Speed Brow Tinted Eyebrow Gel Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Benefit Cosmetics Speed Brow Gel
  • "This stuff is awesome! So easy and fast. It makes getting ready in the morning, especially when you are running late, so much easier. Plus, since I am blonde It is hard to find a product that doesn't make my brows look too dark. The lightest shade is perfect." in 184 reviews
  • "I loveeee this even though I have thick eyebrows but I like the more bold that stand out" in 33 reviews
  • "It makes my eyebrows look so natural and its so simple to apply, its also easy to correct using makeup remover." in 6 reviews
Jessica J.
Colorado Springs
This is my absolute favorite brow product. I keep one in my purse at all times. It’s so quick and easy and creates a natural looking brow with minimal effort. I love the size and shape of the applicator too, it’s just the right size. A lot of applicators are too big for me but this one is great.
Kristi G.
Rosemead, CA
Keep in mind that I have sparse asian eyebrows! This brow product helps me darken out my brows and make them look fuller! It also helps me shape them as well! The wand is also a really nice addition to the product, without it, the application process would be so difficult. You can tell that the bristles on the wand is really high quality. The fact that this product can make your eyebrows look as natural as possible is a win situation for me. I am very satisfied with this product. Now, the real question is, do I recommend this product to consumers? Yes, for both makeup beginners and pros! It's a great edition to have in your makeup collection! Brow tints are awesome!
Ali R.
San Diego, CA
This eyebrow gel is perfect for setting your brows after the use of a pomade / any brow filler that requires you to use a spoolie. The small wand is perfect for being able to isolate individual brow hairs and to generally maneuver between your eyes. Only drawback is the gel could have a tad bit firmer hold for staying in place.
Jovelyn S.
Modesto , CA
As much as I love this product I just can't justify spending 30 dollars for just a product that would okay give your brows a little bit of tint and set it but this didn't last long as mine dried out so fast. Maybe I got a bad batch😕 ??? For days you don't have a lot of time to do your brows, for just easy natural days. I would highly recommend it! It did all the claims it says it would do just a bit disappointed 😔 i didn't get a lot of use out of it. I'm still giving it a 5 star because I really love how easy it is to use and how it made my brows look much fuller and so natural.
Raquel K.
I think this is a great product if you are on the go, but I don’t think it’s great if you are trying to get perfect, clean cut brows. I love using this if i’m in a hurry because it gives my brows a more structured look, while still leaving them looking pretty natural.
Amber G.
Akron, OH
I have naturally thick brows, so I don’t need to fill in sparse areas or reshape my brows often. This is a quick part of my routine. The gel is thick without being clumpy. It gives definition and hold to my brows. This gives me a very natural, easy look.
C H.
Warwick, RI
I really like this tinted brow gel it kind of helps keeps all the hairs in place and keeps some color on them and allows you to better Define and kind of manipulate the brows that you do have to create them into a better look
Niki D.
Russellville, AR
Are used this product for about a year or two before I found something else. I love all of benefits packaging. I’ve tried several of benefit products. And I enjoy every single one of my last well and I would recommend
Connie B.
Minot, ND
This brow gel is really awesome. The color is on point, it is extremely easy to apply, and it lasts all day. The only downfall is the price—I can get something similar (although without such a nice hue) for a fraction of the price. I usually stick with NYX and save my money for quality foundation and eyeshadow.
Deserea D.
Camp Hill
This is a good brow gel. I love to use this on top of my brows after lining them. I got It at ulta & it’s honestly priced reasonably. This product lasts so long. Just wish this would have a little more pigment.
Taylor F.
Ridgefield, CT
Does this actually work and how long does the tint last for?
Alexandria V.
Gulfport, MS
Will this product make my brows appear fuller?
Camila G.
Would y'all recommend this in place of an eyebrow pencil?
Rachael M.
Does this feel heavy on the face like some brow makeup wax can feel?
Bianca C.
Palmdale, CA
How good is this in the summer? i don't like bleaching my brows.