Benefit Cosmetics Speed Brow Gel

Benefit Speed Brow Tinted Eyebrow Gel Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

If you had to pick one brow gel what would it be?
Does this product stay on all day?
I received this product in an Ipsy bag and it was dry and the wrong color. Is it work getting a full size and trying it out?
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics Speed Brow Gel!
Product Highlights
“This stuff is awesome! So easy and fast. It makes getting ready in the morning, especially when you are running late, so much easier. Plus, since I am blonde It is hard to find a product that doesn't make my brows look too dark. The lightest shade is perfect.” in reviews
“I loveeee this even though I have thick eyebrows but I like the more bold that stand out” in reviews
“It makes my eyebrows look so natural and its so simple to apply, its also easy to correct using makeup remover.” in reviews
What this product is good for: those 5 minutes "natural look" makeup days. Sets brows nicely, but the tint is unimpressive.
What this product is NOT good for: filling in sparse brows in any way, shape or form. If your brows are at all sparse and need filling or color, keep looking.
For the price, I expected a little better. Not the multi-tasker it claims to be.
Naples
i stopped purchasing from Benefit Cosmetics because they test on animals. this product was never a gamechanger for me, but it was a cheap brow setter that i purchased a few years ago. it did not offer any color which it said it did and would just set the brows in place. my eyebrows are not unruly by any means so it barely made a difference on me.
Everett, WA
My favorite/Go to brow product when I have less than 5 minutes and want more than Charlie browns Christmas tree for eyebrows. It gives them a nice subtle yet natural arch and gives them a nice natural color. Would recommend to everyone to have for the days they run late or for your fellow lazy girl.
Grand Rivers, KY
If it has the word speed in it, I'm going to try it! This brow gel helps make my morning routine quick and easy. It goes on smoothly and doesn't clump. And it helps my brows stay put all day long without smudging or budging. Love it and recommend to anyone who likes to keep it simple.
Wisc Rapids, WI
Benefit is a good brand, this product is easy to apply, the color matched fairly well but they only have 2 shades in this product so it’s hard to be a perfect match for everyone. It does the job, but it tends to clump easily and I wish the brush was skinnier for more precise application.
Springfield , MO
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this song very much. Even if I'm not wearing makeup at all I wear brown gel and highlights. This I not too thick and really highlights the brown shape when used correctly. Its pretty easy to use with the brush but may require additional blend in if you have thicker brows.
Valley Stream, NY
not sure if this is what the girl used, but i got my eyebrows waxed and filled in by benefit and honestly, even though it was a bit pricier than a nail salon eyebrow wax- definitely worth it. i really only wax my eyebrows every 2 weeks and i think it could be y new go to
Philadelphia, PA
This stuff is so good and easy. If you want a simple brow routine, just use this! A few swipes and your brows are filled in and kept in place all day. There are several colors to choose from and the bottle lasts forever so it makes the price a little more acceptable.
Wyoming, MN
I bought this product in hopes it would replicate other eyebrow gels that I have used in the past. But I found out this it applied way to thick and too much product was left on the wand, it was long lasting but it would occasionally smudge if I got to sweaty.
Los Angeles , CA
This product can compare to hourglass eyebrow gel. I love the fact that it has brown pigment inside that really help and mold the shape of my eyebrows while filling in the gap’s. I think that the price is OK. This is a product that I would recommend you try
Ask a question to the Influenster community...