Benefit  Cosmetics some kind-a gorgeous concealer

Benefit  Cosmetics some kind-a gorgeous concealer
Benefit Cosmetics some kind-a gorgeous concealer
Shasha S.
Jennifer W.
I highly dislike this product and would not recommend it to anybody. This was the first high-end concealer I'd ever purchased and it was the worst concealer I've ever use under any price point. The packaging is very cute but that's the only thing I do like about this product. I don't find that there are a lot of shade options, they are all very yellow or orange which is not attractive. But honestly the worst part of this was how greasy it was it fell greasy to the touch when it was applied on your face it was just super greasy there was no real coverage and it was like putting greasy Oompa Loompa face paint on just horrible.
Srin Y.
Herndon, VA
I've been trying to find a good concealer that won't crease or dry out my eyes, and this is by far the best and my favorite! It's super moisturizing and soft and creamy. I find it dries down pretty quickly and doesn't smudge off throughout the day like other concealers have done. I also found it works really well on acne too. My only problem is the squeeze tube; I always get too much product because I'm terrible at estimating how much I need.
Sánjida 🦋.
queens
This product is absolutely great for a long lasting coverage and it’s creamy and also the consistency is amazing too and the creamy thing and the concealers and I love the colors and the colors are very good
Amber M.
Hopkinsville, KY
Some kind of gorgeous is correct that's for sure this stuff will make you feel like you are absolutely flawless all day long and that you're not taking your face up or damaging it even more you have to try this
Sam B.
Lake City
If there is one thing I put on my face it is this! No matter what my face looks like it will make me look flawless and cover anything that needs it. There is no comparison! I love the packaging and how it has a mirror built in. I would tell my friends to try this instead of the heavy layers that have become so popular.
Olivia B.
Frederick, MD
This product is great. It feels very light and looks natural on your skin. Compared to other product, the coverage isn't the best. You defiantly will need to use a different concealer if you have acne or blemish prone skin. Also, the packaging is extremely cute, and will make you feel like you are stepping into the 1960's because of the record disk decor.
Stephanie P.
I don't consider this a concealer its more of a light creme foundation but whatever you want to call it is terrible. No real coverage and the color range is 3 shades. Too much warmth which makes my skin look pink. I DO NOT RECOMMEND
Jenna V.
I use a lot of concealer to try and cover freckles and blemishes, and I can say that I did not have too much trouble getting this on, it did not really do what I wanted for blemishes, but is light on the skin and i would recommend this to people who do not wear heavy make up.
Aliezza R.
Arlington
One of the best concealers I've used. It doesn't crease (you have to set it) and it covers up my worst dark circles. It's also great for pimples too. I love the creamy consistency as well that's it's blendable. This is definitely one of my go to's.
Aishwarya R.
Jaipur
I have an acne prone skin will this be a good option to hide those acne bumps?
Holly J.
Aberdeen
How much of the concealer do you need to use to cover a spot? Is it a thick concealer?
Iris M.
Twentynine Palms, CA
I just really want to purchase this product only because of its packaging should I though?
Yetza S.
Brossard, QC
What kind of primer do you girls prefer to use under this? I have really dry skin and I'm scared it might look cakes without the right primer :(
Paola C.
Is this concealer matte? looking for some matte-ish stuff for my face ;)