BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Does this have more coverage than the Benefit Boi-ing con...1 Answers
  • I have an acne prone skin will this be a good option to h...4 Answers
  • Is this hard to blend? 1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Some Kind-a Gorgeous Concealer
  • "awesome concealer!! coverage is great and didn't seem to crease up on me. i made sure to set it with a setting powder just to get the longer lasting affect of it! i deff would recommend this to others looking for a high quality coverage! " in 10 reviews
  • "i love this concealer, it works wonderfully covering my dark circles.. love, love it " in 9 reviews
  • "this "foundation faker" has the most natural looking coverage of any foundation i've tried. i have a lot of acne scars and large pores but my skin still looks really natural! the only reason i don't use this every day is because there's not a lot of product for $30, so i usually only use it on weekends. i have oily skin but it doesn't make my skin oily, i don't break out from it and i'm prone to breakouts. i get complements when i wear it also! " in 8 reviews
  • "very light weight, amazing. not cakey, long lasting.... flawless finish! this is a must for anyone ! my skin is a mature skin and works great, does not accentuate any pores or fine lines in fact it diminishes them." in 8 reviews
tahnea e.
Love it! One of the best concealers for your money. Covers redness and under eye circles really well. If I have a blemish that I'm trying to conceal, I dab the area (if it's really dry) with Josie Maran's Argan Balm and then hit it with this on my concealer brush. For redness and under eye, I brush it and then dab with a finger. I really think this is important in blending it in - otherwise, if you just brush it, it kind of sits on top. I haven't had issues with it settling, even after wearing it all day. Right now, I can wear a BB cream, some of this, and a light powder to set and it will stay all day (and into the night) without feeling icky in the Texas summer.
Jennifer W.
I highly dislike this product and would not recommend it to anybody. This was the first high-end concealer I'd ever purchased and it was the worst concealer I've ever use under any price point. The packaging is very cute but that's the only thing I do like about this product. I don't find that there are a lot of shade options, they are all very yellow or orange which is not attractive. But honestly the worst part of this was how greasy it was it fell greasy to the touch when it was applied on your face it was just super greasy there was no real coverage and it was like putting greasy Oompa Loompa face paint on just horrible.
Shasha S.
Erin J.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this concealer!!! It’s super lightweight and covers up everything you don’t want showing, but it’s still light enough where freckles can show through, which I love!!!!
Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
I absolutely love this concealer. Ever since I tried it I haven’t use any other product! Absolutely will recommend to anyone interested. Applies so nicely! Good coverage!
starring s.
1,160 reviews
I've been trying to find a good concealer that won't crease or dry out my eyes, and this is by far the best and my favorite! It's super moisturizing and soft and creamy. I find it dries down pretty quickly and doesn't smudge off throughout the day like other concealers have done. I also found it works really well on acne too. My only problem is the squeeze tube; I always get too much product because I'm terrible at estimating how much I need.
Amber S.
Woodburn, KY
Some kind of gorgeous is correct that's for sure this stuff will make you feel like you are absolutely flawless all day long and that you're not taking your face up or damaging it even more you have to try this
Michelle N.
Very light and give good coverage! Sometime I would wear this product alone and topped my face with a little bronzer after! Compared to other brands, this product leaves a matte finish.
Sánjida 🦋.
queens
This product is absolutely great for a long lasting coverage and it’s creamy and also the consistency is amazing too and the creamy thing and the concealers and I love the colors and the colors are very good
Natalie S.
Wilmington, NC
his product is worth every penny you will pay for it. The packaging is even to die for. I only had to use this once to fall in love with it and add it to my daily routine.
Aishwarya R.
Jaipur
I have an acne prone skin will this be a good option to hide those acne bumps?
Holly J.
Aberdeen
How much of the concealer do you need to use to cover a spot? Is it a thick concealer?
Iris M.
Twentynine Palms, CA
I just really want to purchase this product only because of its packaging should I though?
Yetza S.
Brossard, QC
What kind of primer do you girls prefer to use under this? I have really dry skin and I'm scared it might look cakes without the right primer :(
Paola C.
Is this concealer matte? looking for some matte-ish stuff for my face ;)