BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Get Natural-looking Brow Definition With This Goof Proof Kit. It Comes Fully Equipped With Everything You Need To Fill, Shape & Set Your Brows. Includes Our Signature Tips & Tricks And Special Eyebrow Stencils So Any Gal Can Create An Expert, Personalized Brow Shape.

Includes Two Full-size Brow Products...And More!
Available In Shades 02 Light, 03 Medium & 06 Deep
A $62 Value

Details:

Full Size Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil | 0.34 G Net Wt. 0.01 Oz. • Full Size High Brow Eyebrow Highlighter | 2.8 G Net Wt. 0.1 Oz.  • 24-hr Brow Setter Fun Size Mini | 3.5 Ml / 0.11 Us Fl. Oz.

• I really need to try this as my eyebrows arnt the best2 Answers
  • How do you know which colour/ shade to pick?3 Answers
  • So I'm new to this whole eye brow trend. But I have ready...1 Answers
Irina D.
Brooklyn , NY
I love the benefit eyebrow pencil if you wear foundation this pencil goes on supper smooth. It takes me seconds to draw on my brow because it’s so easy. I also love that it comes with the gel, highbrow highlighter, and stencils. I definitely recommend this product it is worth every penny.
Amy S.
Phoenixville , PA
I give Benefit Soft and natural Brows kit 👍👍👍. The packaging was really cute and sturdy. It lasted all day. It comes with everything you need to make a perfect brown. Would definitely buy it again and would recommend it to friend.
Kayla S.
Review for: 03 Medium more...
I have a love/hate relationship with these products. It is a bit on the pricey side. I used to use this product everyday. I love the packaging, never disappointed with benefit packaging. However, the product after awhile I found gets dry and crumbles on my brush and leaves jagged lines on my brow.
Kaela L.
Winston Salem, NC
I picked the darker brown kit, thinking it would match my dark brown brows.... however it looked more like a very light brown, almost blond, when I applied. I also have to apply a LOT of pressure to get color off the brow stick.
Naomi M.
I am on every single brow products they have in brown. I love going for the more natural brows look and this help me achieve that. They literally stay on all day I got mine at Sephora for really good prices I would definitely buy these again and I would definitely recommend
Alexandra D.
Lebanon, NJ
I use this product on a daily basis to help my brows because I don't have thick eyebrows it's easy to apply super precise and that's what I love about it compared to the other ones I have. Yes I would buy it again
Danielle M.
Rochester, NY
Nice kit to try a lot of the new brow products from benefit. Love the ka-brow, it is basically the only brow product I use on a daily basis and the brush that comes with it actually works well. The brow gel works well too but I don't use it on a daily basis. Good product!
Rusudan M.
If you have the budget for this kit, then you have a guarantee that your brows will look flawless, even if you're new to all this brow thing... you'll be able to create natural looking brows
Marisol O.
Aurora, OR
I ordered this kit on the Sephora website. I use it everyday. The good proof brow pencil is amazing. A great runner up to the Anastasia brow definer. It doesn't smudge! And the brow gel is great. The high brow I always end up using it as an eyeshadow primer too.
Alexis O.
Just started out in make up & this was the fist brow product I bought. Love everything in the kit the stencil helps so much idk what I'd do without it , the pencil & concealer is super creamy and easy to work with
Génesis M.
Does anybody know where can it be purchased?
Milissa B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Is this product any good???
Heather Y.
Marysville, WA
I am so brow clueless. Does this set come with an instruction set like some of the eye palette sets do?
I would like to buy this kit, the pigmentation of this product is good?.... benefit has excellent products, this is one of them?
Heidi W.
Fort Mill, SC
How long does this stay on? Does it rub off very easily?