BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Get Natural-looking Brow Definition With This Goof Proof Kit. It Comes Fully Equipped With Everything You Need To Fill, Shape & Set Your Brows. Includes Our Signature Tips & Tricks And Special Eyebrow Stencils So Any Gal Can Create An Expert, Personalized Brow Shape.

Includes Two Full-size Brow Products...And More!
Available In Shades 02 Light, 03 Medium & 06 Deep
A $62 Value

Details:

Full Size Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil | 0.34 G Net Wt. 0.01 Oz. • Full Size High Brow Eyebrow Highlighter | 2.8 G Net Wt. 0.1 Oz.  • 24-hr Brow Setter Fun Size Mini | 3.5 Ml / 0.11 Us Fl. Oz.

• I really need to try this as my eyebrows arnt the best2 Answers
  • How do you know which colour/ shade to pick?3 Answers
  • So I'm new to this whole eye brow trend. But I have ready...1 Answers
Tabitha W.
Kilgore
Totally worth my money!!!! My brows are so Natural and beautiful looking 🤳🏻👁 If you are like me a newbie to the full face glam this kit is totally going to help you!!!! I did 1 eyebrow within 10 min of getting this kit in the mail today 😘🤣 #benefit #sisterbrows #goofproof #helpme Benefit Cosmetics Soft & Natural Brows Kit
Larra H.
Fishers, IN
I just got this kit!! And I am obsessed. I got the number 2. Great match for an everyday eyebrow. Pencil is great! Love the highlighter and gel. I wish the plastics pieces used to line the brow was designed better or updated.
grace m.
jenkintown
Review for: 03 Medium more...
I'm obsessed with benefit soft and natural brow kit. I'm a repeat user because benefit tends to come out w/ great products and it's not disappointed. This brow kit comes w/ so many products and makes your brows look natural and not "instagram brow" like. I'm definitely going to buy this kit again if I start to run low.
Hilme A.
Doral , FL
Love this kit! A nice way to try a lot of the new brow products at once. I really truly love all of them except for the shaping stencil, it was really weird and just didn't find an use for it. I'd definitely buy this again and recommend this for it's easy and effortlessly use.
Kelsey S.
Columbus, OH
This kit is everything. The brow pencil goes on smoothly but stays put, the gel keeps brows in place, the highlighter is a great, blendable formula. The only thing I don't really use are the stencils, they don't seem to line up with my shape. But that's okay cause everything else in it was so worth it
Destiny T.
Crown city, OH
Review for: 02 Light more...
If you're looking for a great deal this is it! I love all three of these products so much and buying them together will save you money! The pencil is super easy to use and the highlight is gorgeous! So creamy! Also the gel will keep your brows in place all day! The best eyebrow duo I have found yet.
Mary E.
My eyebrows are super thin so what I look for is not really to give emphasis but just make it look like it's naturally there. My eye color is brown so I choose a shade of medium brown. I believe it's #3 in benefit. This does it job, my eye brows are not too dark but it gives a perfect shade
Janine F.
Queen Creek, AZ
I thought i had to give up on my brows looking "fleek" till i got this bad boy.
By far the best brow products i have ever used!! Just make sure to get the right kit benefit products are worth ur money people
Betsy M.
Turbotville, PA
Okay so, I barely have eyebrows and I wanted something that was like an easy kit. This was it! I am in love with Benefit products! My brows stay in place all day. I would highly recommend that you get Benefit. A lot of the Makeup Artists I follow on Instagram, they use Benefit's brow stuff!
Irina D.
Brooklyn , NY
I love the benefit eyebrow pencil if you wear foundation this pencil goes on supper smooth. It takes me seconds to draw on my brow because it’s so easy. I also love that it comes with the gel, highbrow highlighter, and stencils. I definitely recommend this product it is worth every penny.
Génesis M.
Does anybody know where can it be purchased?
Milissa B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Is this product any good???
Heather Y.
Marysville, WA
I am so brow clueless. Does this set come with an instruction set like some of the eye palette sets do?
I would like to buy this kit, the pigmentation of this product is good?.... benefit has excellent products, this is one of them?
Heidi W.
Fort Mill, SC
How long does this stay on? Does it rub off very easily?