BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Get Natural-looking Brow Definition With This Goof Proof Kit. It Comes Fully Equipped With Everything You Need To Fill, Shape & Set Your Brows. Includes Our Signature Tips & Tricks And Special Eyebrow Stencils So Any Gal Can Create An Expert, Personalized Brow Shape.

Includes Two Full-size Brow Products...And More!
Available In Shades 02 Light, 03 Medium & 06 Deep
A $62 Value

Details:

Full Size Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil | 0.34 G Net Wt. 0.01 Oz. • Full Size High Brow Eyebrow Highlighter | 2.8 G Net Wt. 0.1 Oz.  • 24-hr Brow Setter Fun Size Mini | 3.5 Ml / 0.11 Us Fl. Oz.

• I really need to try this as my eyebrows arnt the best2 Answers
  • How do you know which colour/ shade to pick?3 Answers
  • So I'm new to this whole eye brow trend. But I have ready...1 Answers
Emily K.
This kit is a steal for the price and the products you're getting! This is the perfect kit if you are just starting out with doing your brows. It comes with a brow stencil so you can find your perfect shape. It also comes with a brow pencil and highlighter. You get to pick your shade in the brow pencil. The brow pencil is 12 hour wear so you don't have to worry about it coming off or smudging it.
Megan G.
I bought this because it was on sale and I was trying to learn how to make my eyebrows look fuller since they are really sparse. I highly recommend this kit to anyone who is trying to learn how to do your brows, but it would also be good for someone who's an expert. It comes with everything you need! The pencil, the brush, the brightener, stencils and a gel. It's amazing and I will continue to buy this!
Felicia C.
Lincolnton
I love the cute little tin that it comes in. the Goof Proof brow pencil gives my brows just the right amount of color and the high brow pencil makes them pop just enough. with the 24-hour brows setter I'm set for the entire day. having a hard time getting the hang of the actual stencils and the holder, good thing I have my brows waxed so I can just follow my natural brow line
Heather M.
Marblehead, MA
I love everything about this! The only thing I don't love was the brow stencil, but that's just me. The packaging was great, and the formula is super long lasting. Especially with the deluxe mini of the setting gel, your brows don't budge! The highlighter is super pigmented and blends really easily too. Would 100% buy again, really great value. You get a lot for the price!!
Michelle P.
hollywood
Love this kit!!! My eyebrow game has changed forever thanks to benefit. This set was super affordable. The packaging is sooo cute! The stencil is kind of useless but I don't even care because everything else works amazing! I tell all my friend to get this kit!!
Dezi K.
Love this kit, comes with everything you need plus more, really good for newbies trying to do brows. comes with a stencil. I love how creamy and say it is to use the high brow crayon! plus the setting gel is like super glue and sets my brows in place all day!
karina s.
Review for: 06 Deep more...
I got this during the sephora Thursday wow drop and I'm very happy I did the kit is a 56$ value I believe they normally sell for 34$ I purchased mine at 17$s and I'm very happy I did. It's easy to use, matches my eyebrows exactly the perfect deep brown my only problem is I wish the pencil was a bit sharper but overall it does its job. If you purchase it even at 34$ it's still a really good deal!
CAROLINA D.
Arlington, VA
This is the best Brow kit Ever 😍!!! Shape, fill, highlight and set ... Everything you need to have perfectly defined full brows. You get 3 full size products for a $34 USD retail price at Sephora... You can't get a better deal for such an amazing product at this price point! I will never change my benefit brow kit for anything, I marry them !
Iris E.
Union City, NJ
I cant live without this product! im totally obsessed!!! great quality ....price is reasonable very easy to apply & use ...there are no alternatives after this product this is it!!!! i recommend this to everyone!!!!
Kitty C.
Arlington, TX
I want to love these brow kits, I really do. I want to say that these are the easiest things in the world to use, but I find them frustrating and difficult. Maybe I'm just a palm made and brush kind of gal. I don't know. These just were too much product flying everywhere for me. It was dirty and frustrating, and my brows looked a hot mess. They went back.
Génesis M.
Does anybody know where can it be purchased?
Milissa B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Is this product any good???
Heather Y.
Marysville, WA
I am so brow clueless. Does this set come with an instruction set like some of the eye palette sets do?
I would like to buy this kit, the pigmentation of this product is good?.... benefit has excellent products, this is one of them?
Heidi W.
Fort Mill, SC
How long does this stay on? Does it rub off very easily?