BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Get Natural-looking Brow Definition With This Goof Proof Kit. It Comes Fully Equipped With Everything You Need To Fill, Shape & Set Your Brows. Includes Our Signature Tips & Tricks And Special Eyebrow Stencils So Any Gal Can Create An Expert, Personalized Brow Shape.

Includes Two Full-size Brow Products...And More!
Available In Shades 02 Light, 03 Medium & 06 Deep
A $62 Value

Details:

Full Size Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil | 0.34 G Net Wt. 0.01 Oz. • Full Size High Brow Eyebrow Highlighter | 2.8 G Net Wt. 0.1 Oz.  • 24-hr Brow Setter Fun Size Mini | 3.5 Ml / 0.11 Us Fl. Oz.

• I really need to try this as my eyebrows arnt the best2 Answers
  • How do you know which colour/ shade to pick?3 Answers
  • So I'm new to this whole eye brow trend. But I have ready...1 Answers
Ximena C.
atacama
Ojalas poder Me gustaría poder aprobar este producto ya que no llega a mi país estos producto aún
Ashley F.
Grande Prairie, AB
Best eyebrow stuff ever , I love the gimme brow and the Ka brow. My favorite eyebrow products.
Aleksandra P.
Dol pri Ljubljani
This is an amazing eyebrow product. It has amazing pigmentation and it is really easy to use
Katelyn G.
durban
Review for: 06 Deep more...
I’m not really a fan but it does help a lot especially because I struggle to do my eyebrows.
Aide J.
Butjadingen
The best so far! You should try it right away, perfect finish and make your skin flawless!
Kat S.
Doral, FL
Review for: 03 Medium more...
Love this kits
Great products for a good price
Very natural looking brows
Easy to work with
scarlett B.
Guernsey
love everything included in this, apart from the application tool. my colour was perfect
Nataly O.
Valdivia
Siento que de naturales, nada. No me gusto. Esa moda de pintarse las cejas es horrible.
raquel a.
Calle peñuelas 10 bajo izquierda ontigola
Lo quijebeie e ue beidne kde ejeje ejekee dbiee jeier brirbrrbkrnr ekrrbbrir rjrie ej.
Isabela A.
Carabobo, VALENCIA
My eyebrows with this are soo soo beautifull omg they are so perfect i cant believe it
Génesis M.
Does anybody know where can it be purchased?
Milissa B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Is this product any good???
Heather Y.
Marysville, WA
I am so brow clueless. Does this set come with an instruction set like some of the eye palette sets do?
I would like to buy this kit, the pigmentation of this product is good?.... benefit has excellent products, this is one of them?
Heidi W.
Fort Mill, SC
How long does this stay on? Does it rub off very easily?