BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Get Natural-looking Brow Definition With This Goof Proof Kit. It Comes Fully Equipped With Everything You Need To Fill, Shape & Set Your Brows. Includes Our Signature Tips & Tricks And Special Eyebrow Stencils So Any Gal Can Create An Expert, Personalized Brow Shape.

Includes Two Full-size Brow Products...And More!
Available In Shades 02 Light, 03 Medium & 06 Deep
A $62 Value

Details:

Full Size Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil | 0.34 G Net Wt. 0.01 Oz. • Full Size High Brow Eyebrow Highlighter | 2.8 G Net Wt. 0.1 Oz.  • 24-hr Brow Setter Fun Size Mini | 3.5 Ml / 0.11 Us Fl. Oz.

• I really need to try this as my eyebrows arnt the best2 Answers
  • How do you know which colour/ shade to pick?3 Answers
  • So I'm new to this whole eye brow trend. But I have ready...1 Answers
Yazz M.
Folkestone
Favourite natural brow kit ever iloveitsomuch  the best fab value ecrr its amazinf not pricey at alo noooo
Nour S.
Montreal, QC
This brow kit is amazing ! I tried two shades and i loves the finish look ! I really love this product !
rachel l.
#giftcrush i honestly love brow products and benefit nails everything in this kit!😩 added to wish list!
Sara O.
Uso sempre, é perfeito sempre que quero algo bom e bonito e não pesado eu uso meu kit, amo de paixão
Marla A.
horizon view drive chula vista ca
I love the size of the product why you can take where we are and leave a good finish in the eyebrows🖤
Jimena L.
This kit is just all u need to be happy it makes your eyebrows look amazing I totally recommend it
Kim B.
I have pretty brows!!! Love this kit and so will you. It's perfect for anyone want I g great brows
lkssy t.
quilpue
me encanta, es super facil de trabajar, y lo he repetido ya dos veces, la pigmentacion es divina
Ximena C.
atacama
Ojalas poder Me gustaría poder aprobar este producto ya que no llega a mi país estos producto aún
Jhovana G. A.
Zacatecas
WoW el quit está hermoso me imagino que es una maravilla quisiera algún día poder usarlo saludos
Génesis M.
Does anybody know where can it be purchased?
Milissa B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Is this product any good???
Heather Y.
Marysville, WA
I am so brow clueless. Does this set come with an instruction set like some of the eye palette sets do?
I would like to buy this kit, the pigmentation of this product is good?.... benefit has excellent products, this is one of them?
Heidi W.
Fort Mill, SC
How long does this stay on? Does it rub off very easily?