BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Get Natural-looking Brow Definition With This Goof Proof Kit. It Comes Fully Equipped With Everything You Need To Fill, Shape & Set Your Brows. Includes Our Signature Tips & Tricks And Special Eyebrow Stencils So Any Gal Can Create An Expert, Personalized Brow Shape.

Includes Two Full-size Brow Products...And More!
Available In Shades 02 Light, 03 Medium & 06 Deep
A $62 Value

Details:

Full Size Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil | 0.34 G Net Wt. 0.01 Oz. • Full Size High Brow Eyebrow Highlighter | 2.8 G Net Wt. 0.1 Oz.  • 24-hr Brow Setter Fun Size Mini | 3.5 Ml / 0.11 Us Fl. Oz.

• I really need to try this as my eyebrows arnt the best2 Answers
  • How do you know which colour/ shade to pick?3 Answers
  • So I'm new to this whole eye brow trend. But I have ready...1 Answers
Claire C.
Review for: 06 Deep more...
I have to say my eyebrows with this product look disgusting and sometimes non existent Couldn't live a day without it .
Jess L.
melbourne
Got this as a birthday present and I love it so much. I love benefits brow products so I was so happy to receive this!
lauryn l.
Wales
Very easy to control the product and goes where you want it to go. Love the shade and the way it makes my brows look
karla A.
es muy bueno
te ayuda mucho
trai todo lo que necesita
me gusto mucho
es bonito
es accesible
mis cejas se ven bonitas
rohena k.
Used it works great once you k ow how to applu it properly thank god it took me time but i finally got the hang of it
Adriana m.
Montreal
good and i use it everyday i love this product and its nt expensive if you need a browns kit this one is the winner
Kerleesa A.
O yesss;))) lovlyyy product;) easy to blend up ans filll in those browns;) great brand it last long when i had it;)
Chanel B.
Review for: 02 Light, 03 Medium more...
Nice product easy to blend in buildable not too expensive would recommend to a lot of people and I repeated usual
Cyrine G.
Bierut lebanon
Review for: 03 Medium more...
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my favorite eyebrow kitt
Very natural very fressssshhhhhhhhhhh my fav for beyond and beyond
Sheli_Mariee 😘.
Los quiero obtener so los tubiera fuera Feliz ya que una vez los vi y me encantaron por que mi prima los tenia
Génesis M.
Does anybody know where can it be purchased?
Milissa B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Is this product any good???
Heather Y.
Marysville, WA
I am so brow clueless. Does this set come with an instruction set like some of the eye palette sets do?
I would like to buy this kit, the pigmentation of this product is good?.... benefit has excellent products, this is one of them?
Heidi W.
Fort Mill, SC
How long does this stay on? Does it rub off very easily?