BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Get Natural-looking Brow Definition With This Goof Proof Kit. It Comes Fully Equipped With Everything You Need To Fill, Shape & Set Your Brows. Includes Our Signature Tips & Tricks And Special Eyebrow Stencils So Any Gal Can Create An Expert, Personalized Brow Shape.

Includes Two Full-size Brow Products...And More!
Available In Shades 02 Light, 03 Medium & 06 Deep
A $62 Value

Details:

Full Size Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil | 0.34 G Net Wt. 0.01 Oz. • Full Size High Brow Eyebrow Highlighter | 2.8 G Net Wt. 0.1 Oz.  • 24-hr Brow Setter Fun Size Mini | 3.5 Ml / 0.11 Us Fl. Oz.

• I really need to try this as my eyebrows arnt the best2 Answers
  • How do you know which colour/ shade to pick?3 Answers
  • So I'm new to this whole eye brow trend. But I have ready...1 Answers
Martina T.
To be honest before to use it I thought I didn't need it really...but now I think I look better and more natural! I love it!
Dorothy A.
Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire
It's so good to keep the brows the way you want and it stays put. The pigmentation is naturally placed. Its a good investment
Lisbeth V.
Review for: 03 Medium more...
IM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS!!! I love the presentation and the package, everything is so cute and aesthetic, I loved it so much.
Chloé L.
Plouarzel
J'adore c'est un kit génial pour s'occuper de nos sourcils tout en simplicité. Le rapport qualité prix est pas mal du tout
Vic M.
I got this for Christmas and I love it. I love how it's a set full of great products that make my eyebrows look on point
Jess B.
Edgecumbe
So I absolutely love this kit. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to make their eyebrows look natural and beautiful
Ellie M.
Guildford , Surrey
Would have preferred the #4 but even still it’s a gorgeous product that makes your eyebrows look amazing and stay all day
syahirah s.
Malaysia
Review for: 03 Medium more...
this is perfect for beginner that dont know how to use a gel or pomade eyebrow. you can also use this if your in ha rush
Bella S.
I love this kit!! I use it on a daily basis and have had a great over all experience with this item. Recommend to anyone.
Claire C.
Review for: 06 Deep more...
I have to say my eyebrows with this product look disgusting and sometimes non existent Couldn't live a day without it .
Génesis M.
Does anybody know where can it be purchased?
Milissa B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Is this product any good???
Heather Y.
Marysville, WA
I am so brow clueless. Does this set come with an instruction set like some of the eye palette sets do?
I would like to buy this kit, the pigmentation of this product is good?.... benefit has excellent products, this is one of them?
Heidi W.
Fort Mill, SC
How long does this stay on? Does it rub off very easily?