BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Get Natural-looking Brow Definition With This Goof Proof Kit. It Comes Fully Equipped With Everything You Need To Fill, Shape & Set Your Brows. Includes Our Signature Tips & Tricks And Special Eyebrow Stencils So Any Gal Can Create An Expert, Personalized Brow Shape.

Includes Two Full-size Brow Products...And More!
Available In Shades 02 Light, 03 Medium & 06 Deep
A $62 Value

Details:

Full Size Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil | 0.34 G Net Wt. 0.01 Oz. • Full Size High Brow Eyebrow Highlighter | 2.8 G Net Wt. 0.1 Oz.  • 24-hr Brow Setter Fun Size Mini | 3.5 Ml / 0.11 Us Fl. Oz.

• I really need to try this as my eyebrows arnt the best2 Answers
  • How do you know which colour/ shade to pick?3 Answers
  • So I'm new to this whole eye brow trend. But I have ready...1 Answers
Camila S.
What to speak, TASTE not recommend,I not recommend because they do not do anything on the eyebrows, but depends on the state that she is but en case of emergency and good use of these !!! 👧👩👸💆🙅💁
Lucy C.
This is absolutely perfect. The gel pot and brush are fabulous and the way the brush goes in the lid ensure you don't lose it. The highlighter pencil is great too. I love by brows every time I use this
Paola S.
I love this eyebrow kit! It is best, personally I love
It is very easy to use and delivers what it promises, I highly recommend it and clearly'll have to buy it again
amanda k.
['Calgary', ''], AB
Love all benefit brow products. They work great on every client I've used them on. Just ensure your using proper products for proper application and purpose and your set!
Oriana M.
venezuela
Recently purchased this kit at Macys to see what the hype was all about. It also came with with gift with purchase so that was a plus. I loved the Kabrow cream since it's long lasting and came with the cute little slanted brush. I ended up buying the whole kit since it was basically the same price as the kabrow by itself. I also loved the brow lifted. It blends well and make my eyes pop.
Sherry J.
really enjoyed this set! My eyebrows need to be filled in but I prefer a more natural look. It had some very helpful tips and the stencils were easy to use too.
Yuliana B.
I love all products of benefit are excellent products of very good quality I love themI recommend you fall in love with all your products lipstick are beautiful
audrey l.
I got that brow kit for Christmas! I found that this is a very good gift because everything is in the box like the conceler the pen the brush and the gel!
Jennifer A.
I love that Benefit came out with this set. It is a great introductory offer. I fell in love with the Goof Proof Brow pencil and the Ready, Set, Brow gel!
Caitlin O.
cork
I love love this kit the goof brow brow pencil is amazing it’s prefect is you want a natural or intense eyebrow very easy to use and blends out nicely ,
Génesis M.
Does anybody know where can it be purchased?
Milissa B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Is this product any good???
Heather Y.
Marysville, WA
I am so brow clueless. Does this set come with an instruction set like some of the eye palette sets do?
I would like to buy this kit, the pigmentation of this product is good?.... benefit has excellent products, this is one of them?
Heidi W.
Fort Mill, SC
How long does this stay on? Does it rub off very easily?