BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Get Natural-looking Brow Definition With This Goof Proof Kit. It Comes Fully Equipped With Everything You Need To Fill, Shape & Set Your Brows. Includes Our Signature Tips & Tricks And Special Eyebrow Stencils So Any Gal Can Create An Expert, Personalized Brow Shape.

Includes Two Full-size Brow Products...And More!
Available In Shades 02 Light, 03 Medium & 06 Deep
A $62 Value

Details:

Full Size Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil | 0.34 G Net Wt. 0.01 Oz. • Full Size High Brow Eyebrow Highlighter | 2.8 G Net Wt. 0.1 Oz.  • 24-hr Brow Setter Fun Size Mini | 3.5 Ml / 0.11 Us Fl. Oz.

• I really need to try this as my eyebrows arnt the best2 Answers
  • How do you know which colour/ shade to pick?3 Answers
  • So I'm new to this whole eye brow trend. But I have ready...1 Answers
Emily A.
Medicine Hat, AB
I love this kit so much. I needed a refill on my goof proof pencil and really wanted the setting gel as well and when i saw this i had to get it. it was $44 CAD and thats so good when one products in there is $30. it makes my eyebrows look on fleek and flawless and covers the patches in my eyebrows so well. The setting gel also will make your eyebrows not move no joke,
Kels B.
Halifax, NS
"All I want for Christmas is eyebrows...." Santa delivered! I use all of the included products except for the brow stencil. It is a bit difficult to handle while trying to apply the makeup. I would recommend this to anyone who was born without dark brows like me!! ☺
Amelia K.
This kit is really good. It matched my eyebrow color well and I found the Goof Proof pencil really easy to use. I would use that and the Ready Set Brow to set it but I don't use the High Brow at all or the stencils that came in the kit. I mostly use this when I have a minimal makeup look because its easy to fill my brows in.However when I want my "power brows", I use my Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow.
Luisa V.
mexico
I have not very big but not very thin brows but science I got this product I get tons of compliments I am natural blond like and I got the shade number 3 it blends son easy it last long periods of time and it does not fall or anything .
Also the brow gel it's incredible it has a great scent and it's long long lasting it's basically perfect !!
Khotijah S.
i love this benefit soft and natural brows kit. it is soft and the colour is very natural. i have started using it a month ago. it is easy to apply . and it is pricey, but it is good to have with you every day. i would recommend it to you and it works really well.
Melissa O.
Edmonton, AB
I love how this has everything you need for a flawless and natural look for eyebrows. It helps really bring them out and has everything right down to shaping your brows as well. I don't always use all the products at once but I like that everything is still there if I need it
Sarah M.
I love benefit products so much. This brow kit is something I use everyday and every time I go out. It is an essential for me. I purchased this product at sephora. I recommend this product because it works well and the packaging is good.
Patresia K.
Zogharta
love love love this #prodacts ..my makeup need to #strong #prodact like this 😍😍❤❤❤❤ i hope to get it more and more in near feuture 😍😍😍
When i have it .i am going to kiss it every day ❤❤❤❤
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Keisha D.
Kearns, UT
The brow gel formula is so light and natural looking. My eyebrows need help in the shaping category and benefit does just the trick. They don't look fake and clumpy, they look natural. I'd recommend this product to everyone.
Kyla G.
Nanaimo
This kit was FANTASTIC for trying these products out. It has gotten me addicted to the benefit brow line. I will purchase all of these products again separately except the highlight, I find it too creamy for my eyes.
Génesis M.
Does anybody know where can it be purchased?
Milissa B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Is this product any good???
Heather Y.
Marysville, WA
I am so brow clueless. Does this set come with an instruction set like some of the eye palette sets do?
I would like to buy this kit, the pigmentation of this product is good?.... benefit has excellent products, this is one of them?
Heidi W.
Fort Mill, SC
How long does this stay on? Does it rub off very easily?