BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Get Natural-looking Brow Definition With This Goof Proof Kit. It Comes Fully Equipped With Everything You Need To Fill, Shape & Set Your Brows. Includes Our Signature Tips & Tricks And Special Eyebrow Stencils So Any Gal Can Create An Expert, Personalized Brow Shape.

Includes Two Full-size Brow Products...And More!
Available In Shades 02 Light, 03 Medium & 06 Deep
A $62 Value

Details:

Full Size Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil | 0.34 G Net Wt. 0.01 Oz. • Full Size High Brow Eyebrow Highlighter | 2.8 G Net Wt. 0.1 Oz.  • 24-hr Brow Setter Fun Size Mini | 3.5 Ml / 0.11 Us Fl. Oz.

• I really need to try this as my eyebrows arnt the best2 Answers
  • How do you know which colour/ shade to pick?3 Answers
  • So I'm new to this whole eye brow trend. But I have ready...1 Answers
Chloe T.
north vancouver
Love this
But not a very big color range because I have red hair and there was no red hair one but I have tried it on people that I do make up for it and it looks really good r
Julia C.
Victoria
Highlight: love, goes on nicely a little hard to blend but if you apply it right no issue.
Tinted Brow gel: definitely my fave here, made my brows darker and last all day, some people don't like the slight crusty feeling but I don't even notice it.
Brow: good, but it's quite hard, so it's difficult sometimes to get a good shape, so would be better if slightly more creamy, but I will just get the pot next time, I still love it though.
Stencil: personally I find it makes doing my brows harder and not the right shape, but I didn't buy the set for this item so I don't care that I never use it.
Danielle M.
London, ON
The value of this kit is amazing, you get 2 full sized items (Goof Proof Brow Pencil, High Brow) a deluxe sample of their clear setting gel, and a brow stencil for multiple looks. Personally I have not had much luck with the stencil but use everything else on a daily basis. It introduced me to high brow, which I'm so sad I just found out about it
amanda k.
['Calgary', ''], AB
Love all benefit brow products. They work great on every client I've used them on. Just ensure your using proper products for proper application and purpose and your set!
Beth W.
These brow kits are gorgeous. I picked one up at Sephora yesterday and I am blown away by it.
The packaging is gorgeous and eye-catching, the display of the items themselves inside is just beautiful, and there is not one product that will go unused in this kit. I will be picking up each kind they have and using them quite frequently!
Bianca C.
Bacau
Great combination of products at a great price. If you buy them in this box you will save money in the end. My only problem is with the Benefit Cosmetics Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil because it doesn't allow me to easily shape my eyebrows because of the thickness of the pen. But the gel and the" high brow" are amazing and I use them daily. Even the brow shapes helped me sometimes. Get this set if you are into natural and thick brows.
Danie S.
Blaine, WA
This is an amazing starter kit, it's very well priced and worth every penny. I found the products to be easy to use and very high quality. I've recommended these items to people on a regular basis, especially to people who are new to eyebrow shaping. The products last throughout the day and I rarely notice smudges.
Priscila L.
I'm in love with this product, It's just amazing the way you can change your look only wearing this. I know it is expensive but worth it. I recommend it to all my friends, it is easy to use and do not need professional help to learn how to use it. Yo won't regret it!!
Chloe H.
Essex, United Kingdom
Love this it is amazing I got it for Christmas and I'm no beauty person but I can do my brows with ease with this product it is not difficult to use at all and very nice for a Beginner going into make up and would like some nice high end make up and the produces are all full size inside
Mackenzie F.
St, NL
This is such a good deal for this kit. You get two full size items and a deluxe size all of which are amazing quality. I can't live without my goof proof pencil and the clear gel (I can't remember the name at the moment)!is great for making sure your brows stay on all day without that horrible crunchy feeling. The highbrow is good and creamy for highlighting your brow bone as well. It is very easy to blend out.
Génesis M.
Does anybody know where can it be purchased?
Milissa B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Is this product any good???
Heather Y.
Marysville, WA
I am so brow clueless. Does this set come with an instruction set like some of the eye palette sets do?
I would like to buy this kit, the pigmentation of this product is good?.... benefit has excellent products, this is one of them?
Heidi W.
Fort Mill, SC
How long does this stay on? Does it rub off very easily?