BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Get Natural-looking Brow Definition With This Goof Proof Kit. It Comes Fully Equipped With Everything You Need To Fill, Shape & Set Your Brows. Includes Our Signature Tips & Tricks And Special Eyebrow Stencils So Any Gal Can Create An Expert, Personalized Brow Shape.

Includes Two Full-size Brow Products...And More!
Available In Shades 02 Light, 03 Medium & 06 Deep
A $62 Value

Details:

Full Size Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil | 0.34 G Net Wt. 0.01 Oz. • Full Size High Brow Eyebrow Highlighter | 2.8 G Net Wt. 0.1 Oz.  • 24-hr Brow Setter Fun Size Mini | 3.5 Ml / 0.11 Us Fl. Oz.

• I really need to try this as my eyebrows arnt the best2 Answers
  • How do you know which colour/ shade to pick?3 Answers
  • So I'm new to this whole eye brow trend. But I have ready...1 Answers
Dora T.
Really good formula and easy to work with. I love it. Makes my brows looks perfect but natural in the same time. This kit has everything I need to make my brows in the morning.
Elley C.
Review for: 06 Deep more...
When I first saw this kit at Sephora (in Australia) for $59AUD, I knew I had to get it! 2 full size products, a brow stenciling kit and a mini product - an absolute bargain!

I can't explain how much I love Benefit's brow products and this is hands down the best kit to get you started. I love that it comes with the stencils so that beginners can have something to go by & not have to stress about making mistakes - it's all done for them.

The Goof Proof product is by far my favourite in this kit and I use this on the daily.

I have very fair skin & light brown hair so I bought the shade 02.
Rhianonbrown B.
If I’m having a I can’t be bothered Day I use this for my brows. Soft and suttle. I have blue eyes so the softness of this really makes them stand out it’s easy to apply and id definitely buy again
Wanwisa S.
Recently purchased this from boots, perfect kit for your eyebrows, favourite thing in there is the pencil and the gel! The price is really good for what you get, I would highly recommend it!
Jodie I.
Review for: 03 Medium more...
got this as a present a couple Christmas’s ago and love it! Benefit brow products are some of the best and this set is great! Would make such a lovely gift for any makeup lover
🌟💄Antonia💄🌟 C.
Croatia
Well guys when I first started makeup for my eyebrows I used essence pencil blonde 02 and I was obsessed with that product,but now when I saw a lot of reviews about this product I told myself well this looks amazing I want to try it.I bought this product a few months ago and since then only use it for my eyebrows.My eyebrows look so natural when I use this bcs I love natural eyebrows no instagram darker eyebrows.I have chosen the right shade, so my eyebrows aren't dark.The price is good and this product is easy to apply.If you have any questions about this just ask me,I'm here in every time.💗💗💗
Rimsha H.
These are great brow product. It's perfect for those who are beginners and are opting for natural, soft brows. It is one of the best things I have used from sephora. Good value, good price; excellent results. I would definitely buy it again because it's one of those things that are totally worth it and will last you forever.
Antonia H.
I can't say nothing else but perfect. I've tried these products from a friend and I realized that I totally need these products because the formula is so good and the brows truly look soft and natural
Fran V.
Review for: 06 Deep more...
Util, cumple su funcion, muy pigmentado, cremoso, larga duracion, empaque o packaging muy lindo, lo unico malo es el precio, muy caro, pero vale la pena por un producto asi
Definitivamente lo vuelvo a comprar
lona k.
ramla
This kit is so good l almost using it everyday day There is what's ever you want to make your brows the most beautiful and I definitely will buy it again highly recommend love so much hope my review helped you
Génesis M.
Does anybody know where can it be purchased?
Milissa B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Is this product any good???
Heather Y.
Marysville, WA
I am so brow clueless. Does this set come with an instruction set like some of the eye palette sets do?
I would like to buy this kit, the pigmentation of this product is good?.... benefit has excellent products, this is one of them?
Heidi W.
Fort Mill, SC
How long does this stay on? Does it rub off very easily?