BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Get Natural-looking Brow Definition With This Goof Proof Kit. It Comes Fully Equipped With Everything You Need To Fill, Shape & Set Your Brows. Includes Our Signature Tips & Tricks And Special Eyebrow Stencils So Any Gal Can Create An Expert, Personalized Brow Shape.

Includes Two Full-size Brow Products...And More!
Available In Shades 02 Light, 03 Medium & 06 Deep
A $62 Value

Details:

Full Size Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil | 0.34 G Net Wt. 0.01 Oz. • Full Size High Brow Eyebrow Highlighter | 2.8 G Net Wt. 0.1 Oz.  • 24-hr Brow Setter Fun Size Mini | 3.5 Ml / 0.11 Us Fl. Oz.

• I really need to try this as my eyebrows arnt the best2 Answers
  • How do you know which colour/ shade to pick?3 Answers
  • So I'm new to this whole eye brow trend. But I have ready...1 Answers
Sammie M.
I love the guides they give you though they are a little hard to use with smaller eyes.
I do not enjoy the colour pencil that is supplied with it and I don't like that there are only a couple of colours for the pencil.
Bit the highlighter pencil and the feel is amazing.!
Lucy W.
England
I love love love this brow kit because it comes with full sized products and stencils which makes the GOOF PROOF BROW PENCIL easy to apply it is very long lasting. It also comes with a full sized HIGH BROW PENCIL and READY, SET, BROW brow gel. I would purchase again.
Heaven-Leigh A.
Legal, AB
This kit is AMAZING. Im not good at doing my brows but this definitely helped me figure it all out! Multiple different ways to apply and using multiple products! It even comes with a guide!!
halime a.
London
Review for: 02 Light more...
got it as a present for my cousin and it has not disappointed at all the only thing is it finished quickly and she uses it every time she has a bath and it is great value and i would definatly buy it as more gifts
Anna W.
Calgary
Amazing love this product and this brand. One of my favourites. The packaging is nothing but glamour and the product is amazing. Doesn’t matter if you are a first time user or a make up diva this kit helps gets your brows perfect every time.
Abbie T.
Really useful. Managed to get my brows in perfect shape and natural too! Lasted all day and didn't smudge. It's easy to apply with soft subtle strokes but also easy for a more fuller look. Would definately purchase again.
Hannah A.
Wallington close, Ruislip
Absolutely LOVE this brow set. It's the perfect collection to create a natural brow. The brow liner is almost a soft crayon, so it goes on smoothly instead of creating that harsh pencil line look (especially for blondes like me). The ash blonde colour I bought is perfect for my hair and complexion, it creates SUCH a natural look! The angle on the pencil is perfect for creating a slight natural curve in the brow and a thin line towards the end of the brow. The applicator makes it so easy to line and fill your brows quickly whilst rushing. I do find, though, that combined with the gel, the product lasts longer on the brows. Just don't use too much gel or you will have that hard hair look on your brows, which of course is not a great look! A little goes a long way with the gel. Lastly, the highlighting pen is also gorgeous, as long as you sharpen it it creates definition underneath the line of your brow, and also when applied upon the brow bone it creates a lovely highlighted look. Overall, a beautiful set which lasted me around 6 months - very impressive! Thank you Benefit.
Klodjana H.
North York , ON
Best eyebrow kit for the best deal. I use everything that comes in this kit and my brows look amazing throughout the day. I have reccomended this to a couple of people and they have all loved it
Arberesha S.
Hässleholm
A very good and interesting idea of a product. A lot of different products dedicated only for your eyebrows. I really love the brow set gel and the highlighter but I have some difficulties with the brow pen. I find it very stiff and hard to apply. I love my ABH brow Definer more than this.
Kate L.
Chipman, NB
I am obsessed with this kit for my natural brow days when I wear minimal makeup.. easy to apply, very user friendly, lasts all day. I'm my opinion it's also a great value. I will continue to buy absolutely.
Génesis M.
Does anybody know where can it be purchased?
Milissa B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Is this product any good???
Heather Y.
Marysville, WA
I am so brow clueless. Does this set come with an instruction set like some of the eye palette sets do?
I would like to buy this kit, the pigmentation of this product is good?.... benefit has excellent products, this is one of them?
Heidi W.
Fort Mill, SC
How long does this stay on? Does it rub off very easily?